1004445 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I so hope aliya is having her periods...that will make divorce invalid😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

seriously? go watch it!! there's nothing to be scared about 😆😆😆

LOL yeh, i'm busy reading all your reviews. I'll wait till Monday and watch them together.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There are SO many theories and explanations floating around, CVs need to clarify cos they're giving me a headache.Speculation jaye BHAAR main. (Reminds me of that ZaYa scene😔)
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

LMAO 🤣

Word Count: 1

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

So guys, i've still not watched the episode. I'm scareddd🤔

Don't be, it was a good episode. The Tujhe Bhula Diya scene was beautifully picturized on ZaYa

Preetika nailed her performance, I was seriously wowed by her today. I know she's delivered in the past but IDK today she just took things to an entirely different level

Last but not least .. Zain knows the truth that in itself makes the episode worth watching!!

Okay so I don't know if anyone read this or not but this was posted on one of the BI FB pages. It was an interesting read on why the divorce may not be valid.

https://www.facebook.com/Beintehaan.Colors?fref=nf
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

I wonder if they would say that on the show tho

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm hoping things play out the way it was posted on the FB page, if that can work.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL yeh, i'm busy reading all your reviews. I'll wait till Monday and watch them together.

Girl, you need to watch it, especially the last scene and the precap! :D
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Don't be, it was a good episode. The Tujhe Bhula Diya scene was beautifully picturized on ZaYa

Preetika nailed her performance, I was seriously wowed by her today. I know she's delivered in the past but IDK today she just took things to an entirely different level

Last but not least .. Zain knows the truth that in itself makes the episode worth watching!!

Okay so I don't know if anyone read this or not but this was posted on one of the BI FB pages. It was an interesting read on why the divorce may not be valid.

https://www.facebook.com/Beintehaan.Colors?fref=nf

😲 😲

What did I just read? That's the googly they are gonna throw??
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marci

OMG, Zainab, just watched the episode and I was totally going omg, omg!

Preetika nailed that crying scene! Damn Beauty with Brains, is also Beauty with amazing acting talent! I literally cried for her and I never cry watching these dramas!! The way she screamed, and cried, and questioned mamu and finally let her self go and cry on the floor...I was amazed, just to see how much she progressed since BI first started! I feel bad to say but, I doubted her acting skills but she proved me wrong! And I'm so glad she did, I love Preetika man!

IK, she progressed so much, before i was totally awe in Harshads for them being able to act that effin well is so shocking trust me, But Preetika went beyond, she was mind blowing man. Harshika are just so freaking fine, there are so many new comers that cant even smile properly without it looking fake LMAO new comers suck. Harshika even left old actors ahem ahem behind, hate them and even deny to admit but Harshika can act.

Okay lol, enough of my girl crush...lets talk about ma Nigga Harshad!!!

Man, I was such a softie today, I shed a tear for him too
He didn't want to say the third Talaaq, he hesitated, but gawd damn it, he said it, and now I wanna see his ass repent, and he better make it up to her with a big ass bouquet of flowers and a stallion LOL or a love song or apologizing a gazillion times

Honestly,his biggest fault is accepting the damn rishta his dad forced him into, wanting to keep that damn rishta his father forced him into, and biggest fault he was in love with his wife. his family is so cruel to him. Hes always consoling no one once consoled him at all.

Suri ugh the less the better, I just wanna smack her across the face and diva walk away LOL but Zain is gonna do that Monday, and LOL no he won't diva walk but he'll run ekkk (hopefully)

Sanam ehhh

Rehan, ya da man! Ma nigga hot dog helped our ZaYa out, may you live long (just stay don't get any ideas about coming in between ZaYa)

Suraiya was so quick in changing man, so evil, she didnt even tell Zain it was okay freaking kuthi man

i still dislike the hot dog😆

Word Count: 1