..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Heena nothing much
@Saranvir NY
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Man, tell me about it!! Can't even go out in peace now,when will Monday come>!@?!>!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LMFAO actually if i go out i will forget it and remember than be like ALLAHHH
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys i posted something in thread. go and read. my cuszn texted me so i pasted here on thread ,
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So guys, i've still not watched the episode. I'm scareddd๐Ÿค”
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this is the most positive approach i cud think of keeping all the laws of divorce into consideration :

#RUJU in Islam literally means return to d marriage by revoking divorce , which is only possible when the divorce is of revocable type ( revocable before third talaaq). Ruju can be exercised in d case of a revocable divorce and only during the period of iddah . He can exercise his right to return to d marriage in two ways :
(a) lafzi ( verbal) by stating his intention of accepting her as his wife or treats her again to be his wife.
or
(b) fi'li ( by action) through an act , a gesture that implies marital intimacy such as touching / kissing or being alone with the divorced woman in one room. In some ,any interaction with the divorced wife which is forbidden( haram) to anyone but the husband can be taken as his intent to make the ruju.

During the period of Iddah , the decision to reconcile ( ruju ) is for the husband and does not require wife's consent which means that during ruju period she cannot refuse to continue with the marriage .It is recommended that the act or declaration should hav witnesses to it ... so a wife cant be deceived about resumption of marriage. Quran has set a limit on d number of times a husband can make a divorce pronouncement and then reconcile . It is not necessary that husband takes his wife back to his house .They can ruju just by being somewhere else but under d same roof . For ruju , husband need not do nikaah again !

It is not necessary that husband informs the woman of his return to her.( it is not necessary that wife should know it that he has taken her back in his life)
But it is necessary that there should be two witnesses to his acceptance ! Taking back doesnt not require any guardian or mahr. or the consent or knowledge of the wife.

If husband comes after the end of wife's iddah and claims that he took you back , he wil hav to provide proof or two witnesses unless wife believes his claim , in which case the wife can go back to him ! witnesses are not required if the iddah period has not ended. the ruju is usually reported to d registarar .

In the case of zain and aliya, zain and aliya had been living under one roof in hotel ! later zain infront of mr malik clearly accepted that aliya is his wife ! m sure u all hav not forgotten zain's dialogue * MERI BIWI HAI WO* which is d favourite dialogue of many fans ! this dialogue n d scene will not go in vain guys ! I had to apply my logic to beintehaa scenes in accordance with muslim laws of divorce! according to Quran , zain has verbally accepted infront of mr malik that aliya is his wife even aftr divorcing her twice !This scene happened just two days before Third month n third talaaq!
So when this happened , the divorce was revocable as per muslim laws of divorce! secondly during the period of iddah zain aliya should hav lived apart but they slept together , very close to one another under d same roof ! this gesture surely indicates that he treated aliya as his wife ! All this was shown before third talaaq when the divorce was revocable. Aliya despite of being unconscious , did hear zain saying * MERI BIWI HAI WO* which clearly means he accepts her as his wife !

Further, d room was booked in d name of MR n MRS ZAIN ABDULLAH! They were given one room ! The manager of the hotel had given them one room!
Aliya need not know that zain accepted her back as per laws but she did hear zain accepting the fact infront of MR MALIK . Further , even the next day , in d jungle , zain aliya slept at d same place near d fire. All this took place before third talaaq so zain can easily claim dat after second divorce he accepted her as his wife n so third talaaq is not valid. ZAYA'S official trip was planned just two days before deir final divorce so this cud b d reason ! So thats how I expect reunion to take place ! Holy Quran does mention about ruju so wil zain notice it if he opens Quran to find solution to his problem? even kaazi sahab or rehaan could tell zain or aliya about it n both zain n aliya r aware dat zain did accept aliya as his wife dat day n dey both slept together hand in hand !
It is just a guess ! So no halala according to me ! this was the most positive n twisty approach i could think of n d way cvs hav shown .. i really feel such a thing could happen ! hope for the best !Credit-facebook page

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, Zainab, just watched the episode and I was totally going omg, omg!

Preetika nailed that crying scene! Damn Beauty with Brains, is also Beauty with amazing acting talent! I literally cried for her and I never cry watching these dramas!! The way she screamed, and cried, and questioned mamu and finally let her self go and cry on the floor...I was amazed, just to see how much she progressed since BI first started! I feel bad to say but, I doubted her acting skills but she proved me wrong! And I'm so glad she did, I love Preetika man!

Okay lol, enough of my girl crush...lets talk about ma Nigga Harshad!!!

Man, I was such a softie today, I shed a tear for him too
He didn't want to say the third Talaaq, he hesitated, but gawd damn it, he said it, and now I wanna see his ass repent, and he better make it up to her with a big ass bouquet of flowers and a stallion LOL or a love song or apologizing a gazillion times

Suri ugh the less said the better, I just wanna smack her across the face and diva walk away LOL but Zain is gonna do that Monday, and LOL no he won't diva walk but he'll run ekkk (hopefully)

Sanam ehhh

Rehan, ya da man! Ma nigga hot dog helped our ZaYa out, may you live long (just stay don't get any ideas about coming in between ZaYa)

Edited by Marci - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

So guys, i've still not watched the episode. I'm scareddd๐Ÿค”

seriously? go watch it!! there's nothing to be scared about ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
thanks for sharing Saranvir, now we have to see what they are going to do
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG maybe that was the whole purpose of the trip!! thank you so much for sharing that Saranvir!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ you should make a separate post for it!