Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Can't wait for the weekend to be over. Zain is gonna go for Aaliya only to find she's gone!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

We're definitely getting more of a reaction from Zain on Monday! It can't just end like that. My God, the pain in his eyes after he heard the recording, the shocked realization...wow. The redemption track is going to EPIC.

Freaking weekend, why you no end?!

I feel the same Sruthi! I think we will get a longer scene on Monday. I think we just got a little glimpse because we all needed to know if he heard it just so that we can bear the weekend and people watch next week😛
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Can Monday come soon? I really want to see Zain going after Aaliya only to learn she is gone! Let Rehan tell him that Aaliya has packed her things and left for good, it will only add to his misery because he did not trust Aaliya. I want a breakdown scene from Zain, he's going to be heartbroken and Harshad is going to nail it! I know today he received criticism for his performance but he will come through on Monday, I'm sure of it

Speaking of Harshad, I'm glad he finally tweeted about the show, its been too long since he has done that.

I DO too man! Its going to be so good. Criticism?

LMAO IKR M, when the main nigga treats you know your in for something good
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Can't wait for the weekend to be over. Zain is gonna go for Aaliya only to find she's gone!

I want the sad BGM to be played over them when hes finds her and is meets her i posted the music link here a few pages back

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Stupid Suraiya...she wasted no time in getting out of her black clothes! Such a heartless 🤬!!

I cannot WAIT to see her reaction on Monday...and let her say whatever she wants! But Zain ain't budging from his decision now...he is NOT marrying that chipkali, that's it!

YES man in her face!! and that chipkali..no words man. you don't even know Aaliya..you don't know what happened nor do you try to find out. you just run and stick to zain as fast as you can the minute you find out that you have a chance of marrying him?!

As for Suri 🤬

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I DO too man! Its going to be so good. Criticism?

LMAO IKR M, when the main nigga treats you know your in for something good

True. Harshad tweets VERY VERY VERY RARELY!! I swear this man fully justifies the meaning of 'rarely'😆 so when he does tweet especially about the show..like you said we are in for something good.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I want the sad BGM to be played over them when hes finds her and is meets her i posted the music link here a few pages back

That would be so cool. I hope we're not disappointed again.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey girl's OF MINE #NOLIFECLUB 🤗 , @ good morning all
stucked in emergency shift at hosptial . can somebody tell me what happend today ? did zain ji listend the tape recorder ?
Hi Saranvir🤗
YES he did!! well basically what happened is that Suri changed into her colourful clothes again and decided that Zain will get married right away. Zaya had a breakdown scene. and then Zain told that Sanam that he will never be able to lover her but of course dong the marriage for Suri.

After she left, Zain listened to the recording!!! and in precap he told Suri that he's sorry but he can't follow the promise he made to her and he won't marry Sanam
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Guys i cant wait what to do what to do