Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

THAT was the icing on the cake!! God I can't wait to see her full reaction on Monday! Woot Woot

LMAO IKR ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is the most positive thread zainab yar kahan se ati hai itni positivity i m not going to quit the show until harshika r there v cant let their hardwork go in dust bin i m watching that how this track unfold but keeping xpectations very low and harshad tweet is giving a positive vibe hope they take 30 day route i hope zaya unite soon
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zayalove

This is the most positive thread zainab yar kahan se ati hai itni positivity i m not going to quit the show until harshika r there v cant let their hardwork go in dust bin i m watching that how this track unfold but keeping xpectations very low and harshad tweet is giving a positive vibe hope they take 30 day route i hope zaya unite soon

LMAO Aww IDK myself๐Ÿ˜† dont quit this is where its going to get good! people are going to miss out the best! Right, when the main tweets you know your in for something good so lets just wait and watch!
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
byee guys!!
hope u all survive the weekend!! ๐Ÿ˜†
In the meantime keep voting for Harshika!!
Adios till then!!
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hats off to you guys for being soo positive...๐Ÿ‘... I have very very low expectations ... any tweets, FB messages is like a invisible arrow for me... Is it coming to put out lights here or create way for some positivity here
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO Aww IDK myself๐Ÿ˜† dont quit this is where its going to get good! people are going to miss out the best! Right, when the main tweets you know your in for something good so lets just wait and watch!

i agree those who r quitting r going to miss something which is needed the most in the show
But i really hope zaya unite soon nd InshaAllah they will
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wohoo his tweet made my dayy
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We're definitely getting more of a reaction from Zain on Monday! It can't just end like that. My God, the pain in his eyes after he heard the recording, the shocked realization...wow. The redemption track is going to EPIC.
Freaking weekend, why you no end?!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Stupid Suraiya...she wasted no time in getting out of her black clothes! Such a heartless ๐Ÿคฌ!!

I cannot WAIT to see her reaction on Monday...and let her say whatever she wants! But Zain ain't budging from his decision now...he is NOT marrying that chipkali, that's it!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Can Monday come soon? I really want to see Zain going after Aaliya only to learn she is gone! Let Rehan tell him that Aaliya has packed her things and left for good, it will only add to his misery because he did not trust Aaliya. I want a breakdown scene from Zain, he's going to be heartbroken and Harshad is going to nail it! I know today he received criticism for his performance but he will come through on Monday, I'm sure of it

Speaking of Harshad, I'm glad he finally tweeted about the show, its been too long since he has done that.