Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Gosh! He found out the truth but how the hell are they gonna get back together now?!

YUP! that no one knows😆

@Saheba really? imma run now LMAO, in the IV of the promotional trip

@Shivani what the you need to, Harshad is so funny there, the anchor was already crazy about him and when he was like you love right she was bout to die😆. ANd than he goes like go ahead ask me questions and she goes like how are you today and Harshad goes like what kind of question is this🤣
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

YUP! that no one knows😆

@Saheba really? imma run now LMAO, in the IV of the promotional trip

@Shivani what the you need to, Harshad is so funny there, the anchor was already crazy about him and when he was like you love right she was bout to die😆. ANd than he goes like go ahead ask me questions and she goes like how are you today and Harshad goes like what kind of question is this🤣

I know I read the WU...just wasn't able to hear it when links got uploaded...

he was adorable and the RJ was totally hitting on him...the guy even made her blush.. 🤣
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes and that's why he needed Aaliya!! Because Aaliya would have shared his pain and consoled him . He has bigger brother who is absolutely USELESS..on the contrary, it's his extra baggages (Nafeesa and Shazia) that's also ruining his little brother's life!!

You got a mother who is adding salt to his wounds rather than healing him! Stupid biatch!
And yet Zain is the one who is receiving all the hate. Why can't people see what Suri has done to make him this way? I agree his character has been butchered to some extent but not fully!

The poor guy is carrying the whole Abdullah families buden on his shoulders ever since his dad died. I don't know if zains character was butchered, wasn't he always like this. He was shown to have married Aliya inspite of not wanting to, just to keep his dad happy. Why wouldn't he marry Sanam to keep his mom happy especially when he feels himself through Aliya responsible for her condition because of Dad's death. Zain is also a victim here. My only disappointment in zain is he didnt trust Alita. That's his on,y fault as her husband he failed to trust her. For that Aliya should really make him work hard lol. I am excited for zain wooing Aliya back track.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I can imagine ZaYa hugging, with camera going 360 degree around them and Ishq ka jazba as BGM ❤️ the lyrics are so awesome..

Shiv don't do this man, I want this now.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

About the episode: NO i thought it was bout the moon🤣
Even after saying the third talaaq, Aaliya still kept hanging onto Zain not wanting to give up..not
wanting to accept that it's all over between them forever. That's why she blocked his path when he was about to leave..but of course Zain is just being Zain never thinking about the consequence before saying.doing something. But this time he did something really grave that he can't undo no matter.
Plus all the hateful and despicable behaviour with which he treated Aaliya...that can't be undone either. He totally broke Aaliya. He was so selfish and thought only about his pain, his mother's pain and what he went through..and understandly so but for all this time..not once did he think about what Aaliya must be going through. That is where the problem is and I really blame the writers for this..because when you love someone..no matter how angry or upset you are..at some point you will think of the other's pain..even if later you deny it or lie to yourself that you are just imagining things.

Exactly, she still tried at that point but he didnt he didnt stop, he just looked back, my heart broke when she was like go ahead Zain im listening. how can such a beautiful relationship be ruined just like that? over stupid MUs that were never given a chance to be talked about. What really bothered me was where was his humanity? where was the respect he gave her even when he hated her more than now?you dont give talaq in a grave yard than in you office and than in a damn restaurant, have respect for the relationship man at least dont butcher it like that. I dont like how Cvs just gave the talaq and never cared where it was.

So far, Zain was the one who was broken now it's going to be Aaliya. She is the one who will be suffering the most...it's all crashing down on her and we were shown a glimpse of it today with the multiple Zains saying talaaq to her. Well looks like that tellyexpress/fuzion spoiler is coming true. Aaliya left. and I am hoping that she has gone to pay a visit to Usman's grave to pour her heart out and cry even more.

Honestly i felt so broken for her, she truly did do everything possible thing she could have to save their rishta but she still failed. She did all the good she possible could but still failed, she listened to everyone and still failed. How is that even fair to her? All she ever wanted was a happy life with the man who loves her crazy and she loves him back? is that really so much to ask for?

As for Suri, I'm not one bit surprised or shocked..i didn't even feel anything when she came out wearing colours so quickly as I knew all along that this woman can stoop to any level. She never wore black to mourn for Usman..she wore black to make Zain feel guilty...so that for 24/7 Zain would be reminded of what happened and he would follow through with the divorce. And guess what she succeeded. Too bad no one in that family can see that. Bunch of idiots!!!

You already know how i feel about her, but clearly she doesnt care a ounce of Usmans property now does she. Shes the one who went around claiming that it was wrong that it was handed over to Aliyah yet by giving her divorce its forever hers. Suraiya is the worst mother i have seen honestly disgrace to mother kind man

Nafeesa, I do not feel an ounce of emotion for her except for hate! This woman doesn't deserve any pity. Even after everything, she STILL cares only about herself! She doesn't give a damn about is happening to Zaya because of her..she still just wants to save her own skin. Fahad BETTER give her what she deserve or I'm gonna be really pissed!!!!

this woman deserves so much more, she needs to be kicked out, slapped, insulted and embarrassed the way Aliyah does. I hope Suraiya finds out and realizes it was one of her own chamchis that did this, stupid dumbass. I want a scene where ZAin yells at her and we better get it.
Sanam...no comments when it comes to her acting. And I can't say much about her character either. How can you decide to marry a man who just divorced his wife and when he has clearly told you that he's madly in love with her?! But then whatever I couldn't care less about her. Pshht.

Let's see what's in store. I do not want Halala!! This better go the 30 days route!!!
Hoping for the best!~~~
And Excited for Monday!

LMAO shes a joke, her acting sucks so bad man. that nigga is a loser. if it goes the halala way than god help us man!

ME TOO

Word Count: 1

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

like a gud friend?? u were fulfilling ur own wish my gud friend 😆
lmaooo now it didn't exist at all. u r suchha nigga🤣

And I wanna kill her.
lmaoo let's kick the weekend out together🤣

LMFAO🤣 jesus i was just helping😆

LMAO leggo, imma bring ma jhootas🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I know I read the WU...just wasn't able to hear it when links got uploaded...

he was adorable and the RJ was totally hitting on him...the guy even made her blush.. 🤣

LMAO he was so cute, he kept bothering it was so funny no one gave Rehan any footage LMAO
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

The poor guy is carrying the whole Abdullah families buden on his shoulders ever since his dad died. I don't know if zains character was butchered, wasn't he always like this. He was shown to have married Aliya inspite of not wanting to, just to keep his dad happy. Why wouldn't he marry Sanam to keep his mom happy especially when he feels himself through Aliya responsible for her condition because of Dad's death. Zain is also a victim here. My only disappointment in zain is he didnt trust Alita. That's his on,y fault as her husband he failed to trust her. For that Aliya should really make him work hard lol. I am excited for zain wooing Aliya back track.

He did listen to all, what was his fault man? that he accepted the rishta his parents forced him in? that he began to love his wife that was his fathers choice? that he wanted to stay happy and become a better person? that he was changing due to his wife? that he loved his wife so much? that he wanted the betterment of everyone? WHAT? its so frustrating Zain didnt deserve this kind of treatment. Not even his brother bothered to come and console him after the marriage that bum himself is a bandar who cant stand up for himself. runs on others. i am too upset about that but if Aliyah was in Zains spot she would have done the same.

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly, we better get such scenes in the future man, where Zain can tell her how he felt and how his mother told him it was his fault that his father died. his family is just insane just so selfish.

Shes making it worse, not once did she console her son, why is he consoling her always hes like the effing mother taking care of everyone and putting bandages on their freakin bo boo's i cant wait till they unite man i want Zain to cry and cry and hug her and tell her everything

She isn't only selfish, but her love and tears r as fake as her nature. Not only her kids, I doubt if she ever truly loved her husband. All rite we saw her crying, but she used that against Aliya all the time. She didn't leave a single stone out to brainwash Zain and poison his mind. If she respected her husband's wishes and cared for her son, then she wud treasure Aliya like the most precious thing in the world. Forget abt supporting her own child, but breaking him apart and his relationship. What kind of woman do that?? She shud be mourning UA, but she was all busy in plotting and scheming against Aliya. In making sure, she gets thrown out of Zain's life. She is one lowlife.

awww man that wud be hell of a scene to treasure. wud love to see that happening.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4140507#p112198129
please do give it a read and comment if possible.😊
Zainab let's see if you are still first 😆😆😆