-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You know shits going down when our nigga tweets!! Eeep sooo excitedd
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Zainab i tweeted, you tweet about this too!

i did too😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I love Zee assumes its us that controls the music
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Shona you tell me i got a supply of things, shoes books food you tell me your pick😆

Sanam can also get manipulated real quick by Suraiya too, man i just want them to be back together ZaYa, im dying here

u badass!! u r of no help😆
read properly. already said don't need it anymore. looking for a chance right?? find someone else🤣

yeah she can. Suri got the talent. She is best at producing witches.
I don't care what she did today. I still think she is a pain in the ass.

Now I want ZaYa scenes only. Weekend get the hell outta here. wanna see them together again.

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

Did you see how suri literally shut zain up when he was trying to talk to her about the Talaq. There he was looking for his mom maybe wanting to open his heart up. But she just shuts him up with the wound thing and dumps the marriage today weight on him. Right now after zaya getting back together without RM the next most wanted thing to see for me is Suri losing everything meaning everything. I can't wait to see Suri paying for this really badly.

I did and my heart broke, see Zain is wrong Wrong wrong and i totally agree but tell me how is it his fault that he blindly believes in his mother anyone would! you dont think if Aliyah was in Zains spot she would do the same she would. Exactly since day 1 of his fathers death she had blamed him for Usmans death, like are you kidding me, he was his father for god sake man. No one not once consoled ZAin, but yet he went around consoling anyone be it his mother or his freakin bigger brother. Last time i checked he was the youngest so he should be consoled not acting like the oldest. I am sorry Zains family treats him horribly.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I love Zee assumes its us that controls the music

dude i missed this music so much
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LMFAO of course i remember that Saheba

Shivani imma make him notice it!

guys can we please have this music play when Zain is looking for her and all and finds her pleasee i miss it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-gAyZGp2iM

I've been listening to this and Ishq ka jazba on loop since morning ❤️ I want the latter one when they reunite
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I've been listening to this and Ishq ka jazba on loop since morning ❤️ I want the latter one when they reunite

I love that one!! They need to play these maan! Been too long
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can we please tweet the makers, or Megha for the music? They should release it officially.. it's so good... a tv show has released it before so this isn't something new..
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I did and my heart broke, see Zain is wrong Wrong wrong and i totally agree but tell me how is it his fault that he blindly believes in his mother anyone would! you dont think if Aliyah was in Zains spot she would do the same she would. Exactly since day 1 of his fathers death she had blamed him for Usmans death, like are you kidding me, he was his father for god sake man. No one not once consoled ZAin, but yet he went around consoling anyone be it his mother or his freakin bigger brother. Last time i checked he was the youngest so he should be consoled not acting like the oldest. I am sorry Zains family treats him horribly.

yes and that's why he needed Aaliya!! Because Aaliya would have shared his pain and consoled him . He has bigger brother who is absolutely USELESS..on the contrary, it's his extra baggages (Nafeesa and Shazia) that's also ruining his little brother's life!!

You got a mother who is adding salt to his wounds rather than healing him! Stupid biatch!
And yet Zain is the one who is receiving all the hate. Why can't people see what Suri has done to make him this way? I agree his character has been butchered to some extent but not fully!