Jab jab chaha tune khul ke hansaaya
Jab jab chaha tune khud mein milaya
Ik tu hi tu hi... tu hi tu hi tu hi

Jab jab chaha tune rajj ke rulaya
Jab jab chaha tune khul ke hansaaya
Jab jab chaha tune khud mein milaya

First Preetika stole the first half of the show and Harshad stole the second half.

My heart broke when she even tried stopping him from leaving the restaurant but he still left. Her talk and yelling with mammu was just so heart wrenching, the way she cried i did everything for the relationship and honestly she truly did, what so upsetting that she listened to everything she was told to do yet she still didnt get that one thing she wanted, she was still left alone. Her pain was so realistic man, the way she was screaming NO Zain got to me real bad. PREETIKA man you nailed it.

the song sequence: Harshika praising will never be enough, they are just so freakin fine. They way they both cried, they way ZaYa felt each other and when Aliyah hugged ZAins coat but than took it off and laid it on the floor man I wanted to cry with them.

Honestly, I didnt expect anything better from Suraiya anyways the way she ran changed and came back to rub in her sons face, like you couldnt console your son first, you had to rub your freakin victory in his face. See hes ready to do everything he can to make his mother happy yet she takes advantage of a loyal son. Shes disgracing mother-kind. God Help you woman.

Okay call me whatever but i had the biggest smile on my face when Zain went like I will never be able to love you. I freaking laughed, I was so happy, its only ZaYa and will only be ZaYa man! I am getting positive vibes from Sanam doe, she might just help Zain and if so nigga i wont even mind her suckish err mind boggling acting.

He Heard the freaking Recording and the Precap!! WHy man! Why do we have to wait again, I am just so done. I cant wait. Please just go the 30 days way, man I really hope they do.

Guys Love never fails, True Love never Fails, as cliche as it sounds, its true, it will come around watch, ZaYa will come around and we will get MEZ Soon!

Guys after reality hits Zain hard for when Aliyah denies to meet him, that is when his redemption track is going to kick, I want him to yell at Nafeesa too, get your revenge for your wife man

P.S. Get Your Asses to voting people!

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ma Nigga Harshad Tweeted:
Harshad arora @har1603

Don't get disheartened by the current track guys. Just remember love always prevails. U guys will get to know what m saying soon enough '

Why do I feel like its something, this man always scares us with the twists and than tells us just watch LMAO😆
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I knw!!! I knw!!
This epi was hell freakin' good
Pree stole first half while harshad stole second part+precap
Hehehenenehe
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
About the episode:
Even after saying the third talaaq, Aaliya still kept hanging onto Zain not wanting to give up..not
wanting to accept that it's all over between them forever. That's why she blocked his path when he was about to leave..but of course Zain is just being Zain never thinking about the consequence before saying.doing something. But this time he did something really grave that he can't undo no matter.
Plus all the hateful and despicable behaviour with which he treated Aaliya...that can't be undone either. He totally broke Aaliya. He was so selfish and thought only about his pain, his mother's pain and what he went through..and understandly so but for all this time..not once did he think about what Aaliya must be going through. That is where the problem is and I really blame the writers for this..because when you love someone..no matter how angry or upset you are..at some point you will think of the other's pain..even if later you deny it or lie to yourself that you are just imagining things.

So far, Zain was the one who was broken now it's going to be Aaliya. She is the one who will be suffering the most...it's all crashing down on her and we were shown a glimpse of it today with the multiple Zains saying talaaq to her. Well looks like that tellyexpress/fuzion spoiler is coming true. Aaliya left. and I am hoping that she has gone to pay a visit to Usman's grave to pour her heart out and cry even more.

As for Suri, I'm not one bit surprised or shocked..i didn't even feel anything when she came out wearing colours so quickly as I knew all along that this woman can stoop to any level. She never wore black to mourn for Usman..she wore black to make Zain feel guilty...so that for 24/7 Zain would be reminded of what happened and he would follow through with the divorce. And guess what she succeeded. Too bad no one in that family can see that. Bunch of idiots!!!

Nafeesa, I do not feel an ounce of emotion for her except for hate! This woman doesn't deserve any pity. Even after everything, she STILL cares only about herself! She doesn't give a damn about is happening to Zaya because of her..she still just wants to save her own skin. Fahad BETTER give her what she deserve or I'm gonna be really pissed!!!!

Sanam...no comments when it comes to her acting. And I can't say much about her character either. How can you decide to marry a man who just divorced his wife and when he has clearly told you that he's madly in love with her?! But then whatever I couldn't care less about her. Pshht.

Let's see what's in store. I do not want Halala!! This better go the 30 days route!!!
Hoping for the best!~~~
And Excited for Monday!

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aashi I'm guessing you will watch today 😆😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh man... dream come true...he heard it...

And the tweet

breathe breathe breathe breathe breathe
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Oh man... dream come true...he heard it...

And the tweet

breathe breathe breathe breathe breathe

LMAO BRB lemme go grab the inhaler for you😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

I knw!!! I knw!!

This epi was hell freakin' good
Pree stole first half while harshad stole second part+precap
Hehehenenehe

IK, i cant wait, even doe we shouldnt keep our hopes high at least the truth is finally out I want to see Zain yelling at Nafeesa now

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Aashi I'm guessing you will watch today 😆😆

she better or imma whip her ass
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMGGG!! HE HEARD THE RECORDING!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO BRB lemme go grab the inhaler for you😆