Kumkum Bhagya Written Update 22nd August 2014..

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
abhi beats puneet... tanu says that guy pepped inside her room whn she was changing...aaliayh also supp tanu...abhi is to say tanu is my...he stops...all look at him...

he says she is my sisters best buddy...he says till date no one did this way...that guy is (pragyas cousin...bro..mamjis son).. mamji says hit him...aalyah talk to tanu...says u have loose to gain somthng...

aaliyah says she sent that guy there...she says hope punnet didnt see her and abhi...aalyah insults pragya..abt punnet..says all crap...aalyah says to dadi why are nt saying anything..she says middle class people are like this...dadis friend saya hw did abhi kne abt this.

break..

abhi tells lie..puneet stops bt abhi says sht up...aalyah and tanu create a big scene..(ufff)...abhi says to punnet to leave before he is more angry..pragyas family leaves...puneet says to his dad he is innocent...raj'sgil comes to see his daughter...he inteoduces his sil to all his friends...thy say some zameen under litigation ans that he has to galk to his sil..daugher and father play games with raj...

fil gives some gift expensive to aaliyah...he says to faj give it..father daugther have a talk..she says i will make sure raj agrees..

tanu and abhi move to one corner...and have a talk...thy are to share a kiss..pragya comes and abhi sees her...pragya says thank u to tanu says gd u helped..she says i did for abhi..she says ur bhai is bad as ur bad..

tanu and aaliayh have a chat...thy talk abt their plan ans how thy excuted it..tanu says i dod maahan kaam tdy...aaliyah says gd job..u gt ur llace bck in abhis heart...

raj says what is the need for his fil to give some many gifta..mitali says give him permission..she says ur usool are impp for u..mitali says i will kill myself if u dont losten to me..

aaliayh taunts pragya again...

she says to pragya is frm cheap family..tanu says i m gping out with abhi.and i can change his mood..Aaliyah says to tanu u and abhi were in same room..make aure this is secret..is maintained till my marriage is over..

break...

pragya mom is worrid for pragya...mom doesnt listen when bulbul calls her to have medicine...bukbul says what happ...mom says why did abhi hit puneet black and blue..but she supp abhi..mom says what is tanu relation with abhi..why does she always stay at thwir house..mom says i feel skmthng fishy..bulbul saya shw is aaliayh best buddy..ao ahe comes for all events...both share q cute moment..

bulbul leaves the room...she calls up pragya...she says hope all fine there..she says to p mom is doubting rehd u and jejoo..mom can find out easily...she says to p do soemthng...p recoolects what dadis frns tld...

precap...punnet says to all that abhi and tanu were making out in that room and the way i saw thm i feel ashamed to say..p mom shocked...

Edited by immira - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.  When will Pragya wake up and tell everyone the truth so she can move on with her life?  How stupid to cover for her cheating husband.  And Aliya!😡  I cannot wait until Purab dumps her!  I just can't wait.
Surish thumbnail