Farhaan sirs reply

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Instead of calming me down it made me panic instead but i seperated the positive points ie. ones which gave us positive vibe
Positive
What did he mean when he said
1)loosing a person when ders no way of getting wm bac but getting him/her bac eventually
.dus dat mean zain will get aalia bac?
2)but now that the third talaaq has happend n i still say that zaya will b together...
.dus that mean zaya are still zaya n not zain and aaliya
3)halala... If AT ALL v use it in r story how we use it is they key coz in tv its never "what" but "how" that works
.does the use "IF AT ALL" here mean that halala track is yet to b decided
N even if it happens dus he mean that he will twist is coz after all its fiction n when he said that "in tv" did he mean the laws can be twisted or bent??coz its creative storytelling
4)the cameos r needed lated in d story
.dus that mean that they were not all faltu
Dus that mean that its all preplanned n connected
5) it will touch u all
.does that mean that there are more tears in r fate than expected in beintehaa (it can be any type tho tears of happiness or tears of sadness)
6) the story coming up will keep u as entertained as ever ...
.now even i dint get what fid he mean by ENTERTAIN
Edited by Zayaforlife - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still don't like how he said if we use halala, makes me think they will. When he say how we use it is what is important maybe they will not show Aliya loving any one else other than zain even if married to rehan. I just don't like the sound it it.
iman_harshika thumbnail
I guess either they ll go halala way bt wid twist n may not go accor to exact islamic rules coz its fiction!! OR they may nt use halala...bt smthng diff strategy!!
Guys I m thinking of 2 things:
These r suggestions can be given to cvs!!
1) as v all dnt want to see rehaan n aliya marriage!! Wat if they can take leap of 1 year or smtyng!! N den start showing married lyf of aliya n other side zain regretting!! N den new story new twist!! Either rehaan dies or divorce aliya !! He msy suspects aliya coz she is working wid zain!! (I know its nt good ...coz poor gal need to face...bt )...n if mt some other twist dat eventually bring zaya together (it could be twist of rehaan getting greedy coz of property..n married aliya only for property!! So u never know if rehaan gets negative at dat tym...so den aliya asks him T)!! Coz one thing is sure zaya ll be together bt hw dats the big question!!!

2) wat if aliya get married to bilal!!
Coz v all r thinking dat rehaan ll nt give divorce to aliya coz he is a nice person!!
Bt bilal v know!!! So either aliya can ask T from him or bilal can give after taking away property!! Bt zain comes to know abut his plans !!

(IN BOTH CASES I M SAYING ALIYA'S MARRIAGE UNINTENIALLY. ...COZ INTENTIALLY IF DONE ITS HARAM)

So now o m excited the word *how*!!!
Obviously the remarriage of aliya ll be unintentional!! So hw she ll come back to zain?!
Doesn't in my both predictions n now zain's dialogue make sense*agar tum meray saath mahfooz nahi tou duniya kay kisi jaga pe mahfooz nahi*

No offence to anyone!! 😊

Zayaforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

I still don't like how he said if we use halala, makes me think they will. When he say how we use it is what is important maybe they will not show Aliya loving any one else other than zain even if married to rehan. I just don't like the sound it it.

hes like if at all we use it in r story. How v use it is d key
Confused sounfing as if they r ready to giv us a heart attack 😕
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4140762 have a look guy's