Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

No child wants to believe their mother is evil; no matter how old he or she gets at the end of the day she is the woman who has nurtured them since the day they were born.

Not saying whatever zain done was right but if my mother told me to do something, no matter what it is, I would want to do as she says cos I'll never be able to repay her for all she has done for me. Zain should have believe Aaliya. He heard his mother screaming in the prison and Aaliya was supposedly the reason for this then obviously he's gonna believe she's responsible for everything. Although zain should have investigated further when he calmed down.

I agree with this. That's the only reason I am not mad at zain. He is trusting his mom now that he lost his dad who used to guide him always. It's all Zuri fault but at the same time zain failed in being a husband to Aaliyah when he is not trusting her when Aliya says she didnt do it. Means Zains love for Aliya lacks trust :(
Edited by BIaddict - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abt Zain:

The problem is not that he is listening to his mom...problem is that he not once listened to Aaliya...

Last two days, that girl begged him, pleaded to him & even tried to rekindle love in him...but he didnt melt. Not once he thought that how can this girl who is so madly in love with him could have got him in jail... not once he tried to find truth... he said 3rd talaq too

Also, agreeing to marry while still married...cmon, he could have asked for time...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

So we have time...i went over and over again on possibilities of nullifying divorce...with my limited knowledge of Islam...

So options are :

a) Pregnancy ( Producer negated it...it isnt interesting na)
b) ZaYa got intimate during iddah... ( They had two nights together alone...par Zain... 😡)
c) Zain took Aaliya back before saying 3rd divorce and then they decided to act... ( didnt happen)...

So if none of the above is true... divorce happened...

Now with divorce happening... again two ways:

a) Iddah of 30 days for Aaliya ( Some schools do talk abt it)
b) Halala ( Will die before it happens)

Ab bolo, show dekhein?

pregnancy not going to happen as per Farhan sir msg the only hope one month iddah.but no hope let's see today or next week episodes can tell in which way story go.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

Abt Zain:

The problem is not that he is listening to his mom...problem is that he not once listened to Aaliya...

Last two days, that girl begged him, pleaded to him & even tried to rekindle love in him...but he didnt melt. Not once he thought that how can this girl who is so madly in love with him could have got him in jail... not once he tried to find truth... he said 3rd talaq too

Also, agreeing to marry while still married...cmon, he could have asked for time...

He lost his brain.
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im here...as always
no further comments on how i feel coz i myself don't know
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ lostatsea- of course you want to listen to your mother, but remember at the cost of what, why is it that the scriptures wants gaps between talak becos it wants us to think to not make decisions in a rush. Like I said ek emotional decision letay hai Hume mauka Diya Jataa hai to correct it.

Every time a girl is married into new house, she has left everything and come and uski ek galati (jaane ya anjaane mei) agar pati saath nahi Diya yeh sochke ki main apni maa ki sunoonga... Tho ladkiyaan shaadi kyun kare?? Kyun sab kuch chodke khud ki kurbaani kare so that husband can misunderstand her and then blame it on love for mother. Please Aisa mat bolo aur socho bhi Mutt.. We are new generation yaar, we need to change this thinking, by saying cannot be angry with the husband becos mother is bitch is wrong! Just wrong!
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
zain as a husband he should hav given chance for aaliya's explanation... we have seen them till now all their problems wer solved by both of them... as they were talking it out and sorting it... And how can zain even imagine aaliya's place to b given to some other girl... I was totally dissapointed here that zain promised his mom that he will get married to anyone just after divorcing aaliya????I mean is he so deperate to divorce her and get rid of her???? how can u zain??? He is totally out of his mind... I understand hatered but this no... i can't agree to this... After so much of pleading,begging atleast he should hav given a chance for aaliya... this is so stupid zain... here zain trust is 0%... After such a long journey this was not expected... too much😡... I don't know im not able to not hate zain for this...
If this is all they had to show itt... zain caring for aaliya shown in past 2 days was meaningless...
Edited by shru27 - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rehaan comes to the place."Kya hua hai Aliya?Kya Zain ne?..."
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan has come.He is asking her wat happen
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3