Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Aww thanks Gagan. Can't wait. Hope the episode Is good!

How can da epi will be good after T.?
Farhan sir is going to spoil our dis weekend also like last week.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: columbia

😕I am sorry but please yaar I don't agree with you at all, don't hate the man who blindly listens to his mother but his mother is a bitch - this is the kind of reasoning that is really dangerous ok, zain ki diamagnetic nahi hai kya?? He cannot able to think like an intelligent person, emotions take over you once or twice but the third time?? When wife who you swear to love has begged no talak tabhi bhi you didn't use brains ... Let us not hate him but mother is a bitch! Issi sioch ke Vajai se hamare desh mei auroton ki Izat nahi hai

No child wants to believe their mother is evil; no matter how old he or she gets at the end of the day she is the woman who has nurtured them since the day they were born.

Not saying whatever zain done was right but if my mother told me to do something, no matter what it is, I would want to do as she says cos I'll never be able to repay her for all she has done for me. Zain should have believe Aaliya. He heard his mother screaming in the prison and Aaliya was supposedly the reason for this then obviously he's gonna believe she's responsible for everything. Although zain should have investigated further when he calmed down.
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls cvs change the name of this show"beintehaa talaq. aur halalalalala...kya hal bana diya hai beintehaa ne hamara.still waiting 4 apisode with heavy heart
Decc thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Jyoti I know what you mean! I really do.. that excitement just died.

Priyanka thats all we can do wait and watch... but I can say one thing I cant watch this show with the same kind of excitement as I use to... lets see what happens..

Gagan u r d most positive person I ve seen on this forum n I luv u for dat. I want u to stay d same so dat others can also get positivity from u. 😊 BI has always surprised us. So lets wait n watch. Wat say?? 😊
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

😕I am sorry but please yaar I don't agree with you at all, don't hate the man who blindly listens to his mother but his mother is a bitch - this is the kind of reasoning that is really dangerous ok, zain ki diamag nahi hai kya?? He cannot able to think like an intelligent person, emotions take over you once or twice but the third time?? When wife who you swear to love has begged no talak tabhi bhi you didn't use brains ... Let us not hate him but mother is a bitch! Issi sioch ke Vajai se hamare desh mei auroton ki Izat nahi hai

I understand,But would you ever not do that if you were in this situation?(just for a point)

Come On! He is a human being! And the mental trauma he is going through is no less than Aliya's.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So we have time...i went over and over again on possibilities of nullifying divorce...with my limited knowledge of Islam...

So options are :

a) Pregnancy ( Producer negated it...it isnt interesting na)
b) ZaYa got intimate during iddah... ( They had two nights together alone...par Zain... 😡)
c) Zain took Aaliya back before saying 3rd divorce and then they decided to act... ( didnt happen)...

So if none of the above is true... divorce happened...

Now with divorce happening... again two ways:

a) Iddah of 30 days for Aaliya ( Some schools do talk abt it)
b) Halala ( Will die before it happens)

Ab bolo, show dekhein?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

No child wants to believe their mother is evil; no matter how old he or she gets at the end of the day she is the woman who has nurtured them since the day they were born.

Not saying whatever zain done was right but if my mother told me to do something, no matter what it is, I would want to do as she says cos I'll never be able to repay her for all she has done for me. Zain should have believe Aaliya. He heard his mother screaming in the prison and Aaliya was supposedly the reason for this then obviously he's gonna believe she's responsible for everything. Although zain should have investigated further when he calmed down.

He knows his mom does nt like Aalia.

Now she is doing emotional blackmail.

Let her wear only black Saree who wants to see her in colour.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We all are each other's humdard 😛

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
10 more mins.. I wish I could time travel
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94