😭
😭
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Oh right, I forgot india is 4 and half hours ahead of us not 5 😆

yaa 20 more min..

i am hitting the road now.. hopefully someone updates varna i will do when i reach my destination
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Im just thankful for this thread. I can read the whole update on here without having to watch if the episode is painful. I dont want to end up in tears again.
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago
1004445 thumbnail
CVS OR THE PH NO ONE CARES ABT FANS
ITS A PITTY THAT FARHAN BEING A MUSLIM IS CHOSING COMPLEX PATH
THE TYPE OF DIVORCE THEY CHOSE IS ALSO COMPLEX,IF IT WAS THE OTHER TYPE THEN NO HALALA WAS NEEDED.

I FEEL BETRAYED N LOST,
THOUGH THEY CAN TWIST THINGS TO NULLIFY DIVORCE BUT THEY WANNA GO THE REMARRIAGE WAY😭
Edited by zaya.fan1 - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Yess girls all of you all please watch it and when you watch it with everyone together. it will be less painful .. hugss
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

yaa 20 more min..

i am hitting the road now.. hopefully someone updates varna i will do when i reach my destination

Aww thanks Gagan. Can't wait. Hope the episode Is good!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Dear everything will be ok ... right now this is all in heat of the moment..
the cvs themselves projected Zain that way... am sure once his redemption starts... those feelings for Zain will come back... chill...

I dont think anyone hates Zain truly ... everyone loves him... the fact is he disappointed all and that is why you see this reaction ...

we all understand his misery too .. but what happened yesterday was beyond that ..

@Bold LOL!😆

I understand didi.The way he hurt her was not tolerable 👎🏼
Gagan-06 thumbnail
I know I am usually the one to instill positivity..
sorry for being this way...

But on the bright side who knows we may be in for pleasant surprise... after all this show is about ZaYa ... so everything will be about reuniting them...

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I dont feel like we need to hate him,i know he is acting immature but What is his mistake?His mom manipulated him against Aliya.He had already promised her that he would marry Sanam and he feels as if Aliya is the reason behind the satyanash of his family.The truth is not in front of him.Now for Aliya, if he loved her still he will chose his mom over her because he can still remember the way she screamed.And the way Usman uttered Aliya's name before dieing.All these compelled him to do this.

My point is just Please Dont Hate Him.Because either mistake lies on both sides or none of them are at fault.

Ultimately Everything is Because of Suraiyya herself! Such a B***h she is!😡

😕I am sorry but please yaar I don't agree with you at all, don't hate the man who blindly listens to his mother but his mother is a bitch - this is the kind of reasoning that is really dangerous ok, zain ki diamag nahi hai kya?? He cannot able to think like an intelligent person, emotions take over you once or twice but the third time?? When wife who you swear to love has begged no talak tabhi bhi you didn't use brains ... Let us not hate him but mother is a bitch! Issi sioch ke Vajai se hamare desh mei auroton ki Izat nahi hai
Edited by columbia - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So am not watching the show...not giving TRPs to the crapfest...

Like Gagan said, they made me hate Zain and I wont take it...I had love Zain too much...and they ruthlessly took him away...

Now Aaliya should actually not give away that 51%...use it and get entire Abdullah clan on her feet. Besides, she should not forgive her good for nothing parents and sister either.