Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys lets c stil zaya is there...😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even though they didnt say it out loud but in way they are showing what they what to show. whether we like it or not .. we have to accept their track.. even after knowing the fans will not accept divorce and the Halala and RM track... Kind of mean
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I dont feel like we need to hate him,i know he is acting immature but What is his mistake?His mom manipulated him against Aliya.He had already promised her that he would marry Sanam and he feels as if Aliya is the reason behind the satyanash of his family.The truth is not in front of him.Now for Aliya, if he loved her still he will chose his mom over her because he can still remember the way she screamed.And the way Usman uttered Aliya's name before dieing.All these compelled him to do this.

My point is just Please Dont Hate Him.Because either mistake lies on both sides or none of them are at fault.

Ultimately Everything is Because of Suraiyya herself! Such a B***h she is!😡
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Girls since am travelling.. i cant do update on time.. can someone else do live update? I know its a painful episode ...
I just hope one of you all take it up cuz am about to hit the road in 10 min.. gosh even my schedule is all messed up.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Has the episode even started?

Now udaan is going on.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

The moral of the story is Nikaah is condemned in Islam and the Halala law is a lesson to be learned by all. They will show Zain's pain to imply how his act led to so much suffering. Its a life lesson they are telling you all here.

In all this - they will make audience suffer too everyday seeing aliya with someone else!

This is no longer Zain's suffering.. mujhe lag raha hai Zain said talaak to me! I am going to suffer along with him ... gosh I cant believe i need to watch a fictional show to learn lessons in life.

I see more than enough suffering every day in the hospital... dont want to see this too...
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just don't want halala, and yeah hope they don't put us on a cliffhanger with will zain know or not at the end of the episode
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Girls since am travelling.. i cant do update on time.. can someone else do live update? I know its a painful episode ...

I just hope one of you all take it up cuz am about to hit the road in 10 min.. gosh even my schedule is all messed up.

Gagan drive carefully.
Don't think of ZaYa
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Baingan

Now udaan is going on.

Oh right, I forgot india is 4 and half hours ahead of us not 5 😆
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I dont feel like we need to hate him,i know he is acting immature but What is his mistake?His mom manipulated him against Aliya.He had already promised her that he would marry Sanam and he feels as if Aliya is the reason behind the satyanash of his family.The truth is not in front of him.Now for Aliya, if he loved her still he will chose his mom over her because he can still remember the way she screamed.And the way Usman uttered Aliya's name before dieing.All these compelled him to do this.

My point is just Please Dont Hate Him.Because either mistake lies on both sides or none of them are at fault.

Ultimately Everything is Because of Suraiyya herself! Such a B***h she is!😡

Dear everything will be ok ... right now this is all in heat of the moment..
the cvs themselves projected Zain that way... am sure once his redemption starts... those feelings for Zain will come back... chill...

I dont think anyone hates Zain truly ... everyone loves him... the fact is he disappointed all and that is why you see this reaction ...

we all understand his misery too .. but what happened yesterday was beyond that ..