Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes he did acknowledge her infront of malik and he also slept with her on the bed.. he hugged her and their hand intertwined which means in a way he wanted her back in his life.
However like I said .. i would not depend on this and build false hopes.. accept the harsh part about this and if they chose to go the other route then that will be a pleasant surprise.. atleast it will be better than having your hopes crushed
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I know a lot of people are depending on Ruju Law... I honestly dont know much about it to explain.

I dont know if CVs will go down that route or not.. all I can say is we have to wait and watch..

My fondness for harshika and zaya just doesnt let me quit this show.

Gagan coz of ZaYa we all r seeing.Farhan sir wants to seperate dem.

Hope he change his mind. nd should unite. ZaYa.

I m worried Nafee shouldn nt destroy recorder.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If today's episode is depressing then I don't know what I'm gonna do!
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well..i wasnt supposed to cum back..just a ques guyz..what if malik takes zaya pics and shows everyone...them together..zain claiming aliya as his wife and all..to take revenge...and qari saab says T is stopped..is it possible?
I m feeling so lifeless at the moment...
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's like a battle between mind and heart! The mind says to detatch from the show now itself and reminds us that it's just a show, but the heart yearns for ZaYa and HarshIka!

I just want the CVs to expressly show what concept they are going to follow in the show! Whether there is still one month to reconcile or not.
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZayaShiz

Well..i wasnt supposed to cum back..just a ques guyz..what if malik takes zaya pics and shows everyone...them together..zain claiming aliya as his wife and all..to take revenge...and qari saab says T is stopped..is it possible?

How I wish something like that happens and the Talaaq is cancelled. I wish all this was a dream and everything we had seen was just our imagination cos tbh I give up on everything, it doesn't feel like anything right is going to happen now!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

While all these points are to think about.. I am told this show was about halala law to begin with. So that shattered me completely. Now I dont know if due to public demand if they make a change or not.. but the way his letter sounded like... its saying that he is going to go the way he visualized the story ...

Anyway I am still watching today's episode out of my love for ZaYa that cant be changed..

And yes that jungle track was soo lame! The only thing i gained out of that scene was that they tried to make Zain look like a heartless villain ...so that it makes it more easier to hate him...

@bold 😲😲 The show is about Halala?

Yes i would still watch for HarshIka and ZaYa.

Thank you so much for replying Didi! 🤗
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow, you win points for imagination! That's an absolutely brilliant twist! He can file an assault case against Zain likening that Zain beat him up for no reason accusing him of molesting his wife.. Aw well, daydreams..

I really am shuddering in front of the tv now.. Watching this Udaan serial blankly now..
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The moral of the story is Nikaah is condemned in Islam and the Halala law is a lesson to be learned by all. They will show Zain's pain to imply how his act led to so much suffering. Its a life lesson they are telling you all here.

In all this - they will make audience suffer too everyday seeing aliya with someone else!

This is no longer Zain's suffering.. mujhe lag raha hai Zain said talaak to me! I am going to suffer along with him ... gosh I cant believe i need to watch a fictional show to learn lessons in life.
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Maliki should take revenge on Zain . Hope he does wat u have said.