Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i really wish whole abdullah throw on road by zarina and aliya not better help them.about zain i feel pity on him soon a big punishment is on his way now he have to see aliya as someone wife.nor i can leave HarshIka nor i can see ZaYa with others.i still praying for a miracle that RM will not happen but ZaYa will together again.
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I too would like to see strong,cool ,composed and confident aliya giving back to abdullas ...and now I would like see fearless aliya because she has nothing too loose...

I think now zain can take his own time to find out the truth becaz now it doesn't matter but I would still like him to know the truth go through the pain aliya that had to go through
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Exactly Gagan. ..Just bcz its Harsh I won't quit watching Beintehaa. ..I will now just watch forsake of Harshika performance. ..!!!

As of now Mr Zain Abdullah can shop fancy Sarees for dear Mommy...Poor boy was bored of seeing Mom in Black Clothes...That was the freaking promise

Sme1 should have killed Suraiya Abdullah a long time ago.
Usman mamu, u should have taken her with u.. after mourning ur death, we would hve been partying in the bawdi :/
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I know a lot of people are depending on Ruju Law... I honestly dont know much about it to explain.
I dont know if CVs will go down that route or not.. all I can say is we have to wait and watch..

My fondness for harshika and zaya just doesnt let me quit this show.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

One dailogue that is echoing rite now is **Woh Meri Biwi Hai**

This particular dailogue has something to do with up cmng track...!!

Cos her acknowledged her as his wife during their iddah period???
1004445 thumbnail
I have this wierd feeling that zaya sleeping together and zain claiming aliya as his wife twice might have nullified the divorce.
Coz both of these things are done when a couple reconciles.
I have heard if a man claims his wife back before final talaq it nullifies the effect...but i m confused

And something which is highly predictable is that nafisa will hide the recoder or something 😡
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx gagan no stamina left to see ths negativity anymore ...completely depend on updates here if feel lk watching then will watch it later on net bt live I cn't ...cn't see zaya in pain with the negative ppl all around.
N halala better I die b4 watching aliya with sumone else...no way.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I know a lot of people are depending on Ruju Law... I honestly dont know much about it to explain.

I dont know if CVs will go down that route or not.. all I can say is we have to wait and watch..

there is many possibility that ZaYa can remarry again without halala but i don't have faith in farhan sir.he said IF he use halala then it will be a key now what type key it will be we all know.
-farzana thumbnail

After reading Farhan's message is seems like he's going to ahead with halaala..
I don't have any hope that they would go with Ruju Law
And that's with many of us we love HarshIka and ZaYa to much that we can't quit..
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

While all these points are to think about.. I am told this show was about halala law to begin with. So that shattered me completely. Now I dont know if due to public demand if they make a change or not.. but the way his letter sounded like... its saying that he is going to go the way he visualized the story ...

Anyway I am still watching today's episode out of my love for ZaYa that cant be changed..

And yes that jungle track was soo lame! The only thing i gained out of that scene was that they tried to make Zain look like a heartless villain ...so that it makes it more easier to hate him...

@bold...

When did that come out?? or you got to know recently?? 😕