Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: annie07

Well, I am not falling for this... when producer's words didnt work, he used our weaknesses...got Harshad to tweet and Pree to retweet...

And what timing...both fired on twitter together, as soon as epi got over...

Only thing that will make me stick to show is no halala... I m not watching Aaliya marrying any one else...

I so agree with u! The PH knows that HarshIka are our weakness and we've somewhere lost faith in them! So they make HarshIka give us hope!
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

why so hurry in Zain nikhah?i will not surprise if CV'S show Zain nikhah next week.Allah plz do some miracle in farhan sir brain.

Honestly, I dnt think nikaah will happen, if he has heard the recording...unless Suraiyya again bewitches him
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
No matter how angry you are with the BI CVs or crew, you have to agree that they don't drag.
They didn't this time either.. But the road ahead won,'t be easy either for Zain or for us..
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

why r pppl takng hala ..i mean thr still 30 mnths left to nullify thsd ivorce..

If there wer 30 days left, why would Suraiyya get Zain married that day... they are divorced.. nothing left
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Suri Jaa Bawdi Mein
Disgusting woman
Aap Andhi Ho Kya...
Zain Aapka Khud Ka Saga Beta Hai...
Aapse Itna Pyaar Deta Hai..Aur Aap
Usse Sirf Sadness
Aap mom kehlane ki layak nahi ho...
Sirf ek chudail kehlane ki layak ho...

Worst Mom Everrr
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg...it was fast paced epi...but I loved it ...
aliya girl good that u cried ur heart out once for all ...I hope this is the last time we r seeing u crying from now onwards u will move on...no crying at all...pree u were to good...
zain u r really going to have tough time...all the best
it will be a happy weekend
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly, I dnt think nikaah will happen, if he has heard the recording...unless Suraiyya again bewitches him

Suri will try her best to make Zain marry Sanam. I hated the way she was gloating after reading Zara's message on the kite flying day.. She will now use Zara and Kabir's closeness with Aaliya as a trump card to instigate Zain.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Suraiyya disgusts me beyond anything...what kind of lady she is...

Her husband was paralysed, and in Ramzaan, instead of praying for him, she was busy plotting on how to break her son apart from his wife... the wife whom he loves with all heart and soul...

Then her husband died, and instead of mourning, she is still busy plotting and ruining her son's life...

She is the worst mom a son can get, she knws Zain loved Aaliya to death...cant she see his pain...

also, she is not even a woman... Aaliya is being divorced by her husband and u get another girl as prospective bride for him...

worst example i'm ',sure one day evry 1 gng to leave her.evn zain 2..evn tght she thrown aliya out of BV but what abt d shares n property .she shuld thnk n plot abt that..ekdum itni jaldi nikaah ki padhi hai..why???

btw ths will aliya comback to handle the buisness as she is owner..or she's gng 2 leave zain forevr..😆

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

don't know yaar i can't able to understand why cv's going fast forward they could show only engagement but why nikhah?farhan sir long drak tunnel can be anything.hope i prove wrong and he surprise me next week which chance is less.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So CVs are doing damage control of a different kind today!

They know the week has ended and they gave us a positive precap so that we anyhow tune in on Monday! I can't remember the last time we got a positive precap!

Zain disagreeing to marry Sanam means Suri starts losing, so another thing to please viewers! Yeh nazaara dekhe bhi barson ho gaye!

Finally, they make Harshad tweet ! Ab yeh toh iss Century ki sabse badi khabar hai!😆
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago