Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
please do answer my questions so that i can get clarity in my mind.I am really confused right now.Should i still believe them(CV's) or not.Because i know the pain i go through.I remain positive and end up proving myself wrong.But really i have no bit of positivity left in me!
1)What do you think about the third Talaq?(The way it happened.Before the truth was out and some sudden things)

2)What CV's wanted was we need to Hate Zain.Do you have the feeling like Zain is totally wrong hes not at all a good husband,or What was Zains mistake in this?He went through all the things before he came to a decision like this!

3)What if there is a way by which ZaYa can reunite again?What is your POV on ZaYa's marriage?(if it can happen)

4)Do you already think Farhan ditched us?(cuz i am totally confused now.Even after all these tweets he can do something like that?)

This was not to hurt anyone,If it hurt you please,i am really really sorry.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

I am feeling excited,nervous, frightened, and indifferent at the same time
never felt such a plethora of emotions...
The third iddah period is left.
aliya,give Zain a really hard time, but please cvs, zaya forever

Honey they are divorced...i dont know what more to think of it ...
its halala way only ...

All we can hope for is a good redemption track in which we can start loving Zain again cuz right now its too difficult..
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly Gagan. ..Just bcz its Harsh I won't quit watching Beintehaa. ..I will now just watch forsake of Harshika performance. ..!!!
As of now Mr Zain Abdullah can shop fancy Sarees for dear Mommy...Poor boy was bored of seeing Mom in Black Clothes...That was the freaking promise
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feeling low
Please Allah give me strength to watch upcoming episodes 😭
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Start will be from T I don't want to see.Aalia will break down nd no one is der to support her.
Poor girl will be all alone.i. Can' see dat.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm sorry to all the people who have watch the show for people like me who depend on it :(
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I dont have heart to see this... better be some solid reason or track to get them abck together... of course keeping everything according the law

All i can say is if they are going to show halala then do it the right way .. dont hurt religious sentiments.. they already hurt their fans . ab yahan the least they can do
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
One dailogue that is echoing rite now is **Woh Meri Biwi Hai**
This particular dailogue has something to do with up cmng track...!!

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

All i can say is if they are going to show halala then do it the right way .. dont hurt religious sentiments.. they already hurt their fans . ab yahan the least they can do

Sad to see that they really dont care about fan feelings... They didnt tell openly but in way are showing what they want to show whether we like it , accept it 😭or not...or watch it...
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

please do answer my questions so that i can get clarity in my mind.I am really confused right now.Should i still believe them(CV's) or not.Because i know the pain i go through.I remain positive and end up proving myself wrong.But really i have no bit of positivity left in me!

1)What do you think about the third Talaq?(The way it happened.Before the truth was out and some sudden things)

2)What CV's wanted was we need to Hate Zain.Do you have the feeling like Zain is totally wrong hes not at all a good husband,or What was Zains mistake in this?He went through all the things before he came to a decision like this!

3)What if there is a way by which ZaYa can reunite again?What is your POV on ZaYa's marriage?(if it can happen)

4)Do you already think Farhan ditched us?(cuz i am totally confused now.Even after all these tweets he can do something like that?)

This was not to hurt anyone,If it hurt you please,i am really really sorry.

While all these points are to think about.. I am told this show was about halala law to begin with. So that shattered me completely. Now I dont know if due to public demand if they make a change or not.. but the way his letter sounded like... its saying that he is going to go the way he visualized the story ...

Anyway I am still watching today's episode out of my love for ZaYa that cant be changed..

And yes that jungle track was soo lame! The only thing i gained out of that scene was that they tried to make Zain look like a heartless villain ...so that it makes it more easier to hate him...