Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

He said clearly I cannot fulfil the promise I hve given U.. I CANNOT marry sanam

well thanks for that...
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

He said me aapka waada poora nhi karsakta...me sanam se nikkah nhi kr skta

ok...i guess i'll believe what he said as such

shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
watever is the precap... but for aaliya its really bad... real life mein agar kisi ladki ki saath ye sab hota to she will definetly can't handle... im so proudn of aaliya... let allah give her strength to get over this...really crying for aaliya's situation😭😭
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Dont bash zain lyk tht...cant tolerate a word aginst my zain/harshad😳
I knw he was wrong but if i was zain...wld have done the same thing...dont abuse him thts it...
He has got punished enuf

Relax dear.

I am a big Harshad fan too.. For a newcomer he is the best actor in tellywood today

I was pro Zain till yesterday. But the moment he uttered the last T, I despice him for being a coward. As soon as he saw his mom, he just lacked the guts to introspect his feelings that he was harboring just minutes ago. Until there is a proper retribution and tribulation track, I don't think I can like Zain as before.

Kudos to Harshad and Preetika both for growing by leaps and bounds as actors and pulling our heartstrings like this..

HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What kind of a mother is suraiyya...stupid heartless woman

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, I am not falling for this... when producer's words didnt work, he used our weaknesses...got Harshad to tweet and Pree to retweet...

And what timing...both fired on twitter together, as soon as epi got over...

Only thing that will make me stick to show is no halala... I m not watching Aaliya marrying any one else...
giselle08 thumbnail
It's zains turn to suffer nw...it will b interesting to see how he brings her back..😛😊
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why so hurry in Zain nikhah?i will not surprise if CV'S show Zain nikhah next week.Allah plz do some miracle in farhan sir brain.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Suraiyya disgusts me beyond anything...what kind of lady she is...

Her husband was paralysed, and in Ramzaan, instead of praying for him, she was busy plotting on how to break her son apart from his wife... the wife whom he loves with all heart and soul...

Then her husband died, and instead of mourning, she is still busy plotting and ruining her son's life...

She is the worst mom a son can get, she knws Zain loved Aaliya to death...cant she see his pain...

also, she is not even a woman... Aaliya is being divorced by her husband and u get another girl as prospective bride for him...
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why r pppl takng hala ..i mean thr still 30 mnths left to nullify thsd ivorce..