u.a1254 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

(I was unavailable for the past three days.. and this idea clicked me last night. This will be my first OS with three or four parts so I hope you like it.)

Part 1:

"Can you hear it?" Pragya asked Abhi.

"Hear what?" Abhi replied irritated. "Please tell me it's car. I am not spending the night in this jungle."

"No. A kid." Pragya told him. "Can you hear a kid crying?"

"Chashmish.. I think you have lost your mind." Abhi said irritated.

"Shhh." Pragya told him and tried to follow the voice. Abhi looked at her and followed her. The last thing he wanted was Chashmish to be lost and for Daadi to kill him.

"Chashmish!" Abhi said following her. "Stop!" Pragya ignored him and continued to follow the voice. Soon the voice became clearer and Abhi could hear the voice as well. After searching for sometime Pragya finally found the source. She found a little a boy in trapped between the bushed.

"Oh my gosh!" Pragya said as she freed him and quickly held him tightly. "Shhh."

"Is he hurt?" Abhi asked coming closer.

"No, I don't think so." Pragya replied. The boy has stopped crying. He was so small. Hardly two years old. "What could he be doing here?"

"I don't know." Abhi replied. "Come on. Let's go towards the road."

"What about this kid?" Pragya asked.

"He'll come with us." Abhi said caressing the kids hair. He had fallen asleep on Pragya's shoulder. "We'll have to find his parents." Pragya nodded and followed Abhi back to the road. Fortunately for them, Abhi's driver had returned with the other car.

"Who's this?" Daadi asked as Abhi and Pragya brought the kid inside.

"We don't know." Abhi replied. "We found him crying."

"Oh my!" Daadi said as she hugged moved a hand on the little boys's face. "He's so small."

"Yes. Daadi." Pragya said. "How could one forget such a small child and why would they bring him to a jungle?" Daadi just shook her head.

"Take him to your room." Daadi told him. Pragya nodded and went for the room. Pragya made the little kid lie down on the bed and tucked him in. She slowly kissed his forehead and caressed his hair.

"Sleeping?" Abhi asked coming inside. Pragya nodded in response. "I called the police. They'll start the investigation."

"I just hope they find his parents quickly." Pragya sighed.

"WHAT?" Abhi said standing up. He was on the phone will the police. Daadi and Pragya looked at him. The little boy was still asleep. He had been too tired to wake up the next morning. Pragya kept checking on him hour after hour, making sure he was okay. "Okay.. Yes.. we get it.. Okay. Bye."

"What's wrong?" Daadi asked. Abhi sighed and looked at Daadi.

"His name is Jay." Abhi told them. "His only family was his parents that died in a car crash three days ago. The police suspects he somehow managed to come out of the crash unharmed and got stuck in the bushes of the jungle." Daadi and Pragya just stared at him. Jay's only living family had been taken away from him. 

"We can't leave him." Pragya said suddenly. "He can stay with us."

"Huh?" Abhi said looking at her.

"Yes." Daadi said. "He's too small. We can't leave him. Abhi? What do you say?"

"I have no problem." Abhi told Daadi. He knew how one felt when their parents were taken away and he couldn't let such a small kid suffer what he had.

"Great." Daadi said. "You call the lawyer for the adoption papers. I don't want any legal problems."

"Papers?" Pragya asked.

"Yes." Daadi said. "Of course, he will be staying as the son of you two. We have to make it official." Pragya smiled at Daadi and then looked at Abhi.

Just then they heard a cry. Abhi and Pragya dashed towards the room. Daadi smiled at their concern. 

"Jay?" Pragya said running inside. Jay was sitting on the bed crying. Pragya quickly hugged him. Abhi came after her, and sat beside. Jay slowly looked at Pragya.

"Mama?" Jay looked at Pragya. Pragya wiped away his tears. She felt a pang in her heart. Jay thought she was his mother. How was she going to tell him that she's not his real mother. Pragya just hugged him tightly. Jay slowly looked at Abhi and hugged him. "Daddy!" 

Abhi hugged him tightly. He now realized why Pragya had suddenly turned sad when Jay called her mama. He realized it to. She was already thinking how were they going to tell and explain it to a kid, that his family was no longer alive?

"We don't have to tell him." Abhi told her.

"Huh?" Pragya looked at him.

"We don't have to tell him the truth." Abhi told her.

"Then..." Pragya looked at him.

"We'll be his parents." Abhi told her. Pragya smiled and caressed Jay's hair. 

"He'll never feel that we aren't his parents." Pragya said.

"Never." Abhi said.

(Enough for now.)

Edited by u.a1254 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad but beautiful.
Loved it very much.Edited by smala - 9 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
aww this is really sweet I like how they took the kid and made his their own child, can't wait to read more
saggitarius687 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It was fantabulous. Just a suggestion please change the last sentence:: We aren't his kids. Wouldn't it read We aren't his parents or maybe he isn't our kid. I think you meant this only. Otherwise it was absolutely falwless. Please continue...and would be realy glad if you pm me too...😊😊
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely lovely lovely!
The different emotions!

Loved it
-Anji- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can you always write so frigging amazingly ?
mayaya. thumbnail
Aww that was so sweet and cute and lovely all around. I really liked it!
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written 
Plz update the next part soon 
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So sad ... but such wonderful expression of feelings!!!  please continue!!!   

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow so beautiful one shot.
They were destine to be stuck in the jungle to find little angel who brought them loser and together, such a sweet concept.