Last RAY OF HOPE....

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok 1 and half hour more IST for today's episode...the last EPISODE of the week...
WHAT are your final expectations/ wish list/ a last ray of hope...which could predict a no HALALA way of REUNION...

PERSONALLY,...

1- ZAIN at least must here that recording...PLEASE GOD PLEASE...

2- I hope they show a final IDDAH period...30 days so that the final divorce can be invalid..

3- I wish ALIYA knows that it was NAFEESA behind the drama+ I so wish she goes BACK TO BHOPAL...it is 😡 To see her at REHAAN's place...

What's yours???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahia_nushrat thumbnail
My one is the first one i really hope he hear that recording please!!!
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My bet none of tbe above will happen dear! They r just going to enter the dark tunnel be prepared not only to see pillars but parallels from today too! Zanam & Reya r the new Beintehaa!

Do tell me if Zain finds out though! :P i aint watching but if he finds out I wud start praying that the CVs killed him before shwing him marry parallel line even after the truth is out just to please his churail mom!
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me nt in now ...kindly do tell if anything happens
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
1 and also 2 I guess, though I'm not sure abt the iddah period coz ppl have such different views on it n I don't know which one is actually correct. But whatever happens, Zain should find out abt the truth. I want to see him repent, going mad. I know u'll probably call me a sadist but this has gotten into me too much n this just isn't gonna get over. Zain has to go nuts in the guilt of what he did with Aaliya.