So please confirm the divorce rules for me..

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry guys, I read and re-read and I get the point that they are divorced now. No way back. I understand this. So only two option remain now right? The disgusting halala route (disgusting in this particular case that is) and the stupidly cliche pregnancy right?
Ugh. I hate both options.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree , how r they going to bring them together as mentioned by farhan sir in his fb post?
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It sounds like there are 2 interpretations to how this is described in Quran. Quran does say the wife has to marry someone else after third talaq before remarrying her original husband. The difference in opinion is on how you interpret the 3 Talaqs, some interpret it as the three talaqs the husband has to utter in the first divorce but according to Muslim scholars it is meant to be three different divorces. Islam allows the couple to remarry after 1st and 2nd divorce (not the # of times he says talaq but the # of times he divorces her), but if he was to divorce her the third time then he can't marry her without going through halala. Don't know which path show will take.
Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Divorce rules

Are you have to give a divorce every month for 3 months if in them 3 months u share a husband wife relationship or decide to get back together then divorce is cancelled. Dixorce can only not happen if women is pregnant in them circumstances the couple has to wait till after the birth of the baby. A pregnant lady also cannot not get married .

If divorce happens you can marry the same person but you can't marry the same person the 3rd time. Because marriage is not a game. Therefore you have to marry someone else consummate the marriage and once that marriage is over you can marry your ex again lol

A bit confusing lol but atm aliya and zain can get married again.

Hope this helps