Just a prediction .......

Sparkles2621 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys I don't know much abt Muslim rules but I haves guess what may happen what if Sanam turns positive and sees that zain and Aliya truly love each , hatches a plan zain agrees for the Nikaah wedding day arrives Nikaah starts but in the place of the bride instead of Sanam it's Aliya !!!!!!!!
Just a guess let's wait n watch what happens

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Talaaq has hppnd..remarrigae is impossible unless halala happens
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya525

Guys I don't know much abt Muslim rules but I haves guess what may happen what if Sanam turns positive and sees that zain and Aliya truly love each , hatches a plan zain agrees for the Nikaah wedding day arrives Nikaah starts but in the place of the bride instead of Sanam it's Aliya !!!!!!!!
Just a guess let's wait n watch what happens

Good one...but ALIYA is not that dumb to sit for Nikah...and this is what generally has been shown in Hindu serials...
But this being a Muslim bg...in an Islamic point of view...it will not be valid...just like the second marriage if ZAYA as saira and Abdul...
tahia_nushrat thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf

Good one...but ALIYA is not that dumb to sit for Nikah...and this is what generally has been shown in Hindu serials...
But this being a Muslim bg...in an Islamic point of view...it will not be valid...just like the second marriage if ZAYA as saira and Abdul...

Agree with you😉!!!