Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sadia if they had to cancel d the talaq de wud never let it happen in d first place! Divorce has happened totally re! Theres no going back n seeing Farhan's msg its clear halala will happen! :|:P so I'm moving on! I cant take stresses of a virtual life wen I've my own life to deal with der halala, congrats to them! I'd rather believe BI is off air with Zaya together happily ever after! Haha!
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The only way I see out of this is the preggers option. If she's pregnant, the divorce isn't valid.
Otherwise, I really hope they don't make a mockery of halala, relationships and marriages. It sheds some really unpleasant light on Islam if they have her do an intentional temporary marriage and call it halala. A halala requires that the 2nd marriage be done with the intention of permanence. SHOULD that end in a divorce, out of free will of the two parties, THEN the first husband can marry her.

There's a movie, Nikah, about this. That's TOTALLY the wrong concept of halala. When I saw that movie, I thought that's what a halala is about. Now I know they were totally wrong. But the movie did well in its time.

Now - I really really hope the CVs don't think we'll buy this twist and incorrect representation of halala.

Zain and Aliya have been very ... fresh ... for me. I never watched this show and came upon it this past weekend. Just did a speed catch up b/w written updates and video updates. Zain is a very very endearing, warm and melty-heart type of character. Such a child outside, such a huge heart inside. And his falling in love was such a process you couldn't help but fall in love with him.

Aliya is a very strong character. She loves Zain and she loved her mamu. She forgives Zain but she is very strong. I really think it's her strength that she's asked him over and over and over again to not do this. Anyone with pride woulda let him do it and walked away by no - and they wouldn't be wrong in doing it.

But no, this girl is very mature - she's giving it EVERYTHING so she has a clear conscience, not to mention a possibility of getting her love back.

But Zain's a child, still.

There love story isn't very different from your typical saas bahu love story. The two characters make it unique though. They're truly a breath of fresh air.

SO .. If they tarnish this with something like a 'halala' and that too, not even depicted correctly - GOD - that just threw a beautiful product and gave it no ending ... It would be better if they just killed one, or both.

-S
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

Can you provide link for Farhan's FB status on this topic please?

This the full message

" ""Dear All... I know as fans, as people who loved Beintehaa, a lot of you must be terribly disappointed with the third talaaq yesterday... and I love you all for loving Beintehaa so much, hence just sharing a fewfacts with you... what is the biggest testand the biggest example of love... losing your loved one and losing him/her in a way that there is absolutely no hope of getting the person back but yet getting him/her back eventually... as a storyteller there is always an "easy way" and a "not so easy" way to tell a story... and I have forever preferred the long dark tunnel... it just makes a story a little more entertaining, a little more heart wrenching and a little more watchable... had the third talaaq not happened yesterday, then even an 8 year old would have guessed that zaya will be together...but now when the talaaq has happened, if I still say that zaya will be together, that sounds interesting... now coming to the word which has been bothering a lot of you lately... Halala... Halala means whatever it means in the Islamic context but if at all we use it in our story, how we use it is the key... in TV it's never the "what", it's always the "how" that works... every time we had tried to do something in BI, there has been a lot of unrest among fans... whether it was Osman's death or any other track... every time a cameo is introduced, its not that we are short of story that we are introducing a cameo, its just that the story ahead needs those characters... let me be honest, Barkat track was the only time I felt a little lost as a story teller, but once we got over with that track we came back to our main conceptual story... today there may be things you love or hate, but the storytelling will forever be smooth... it's a story I will like to tell with my utmost conviction and belief that somewhere it will touch you all... so continue being as touchy and reactive as you all are... I love you all that way... but trust me, the story that's coming will keep you as entertained as ever... thanks and love...""
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I understands its over nd being muslim I can give guarantee divorce had happened many ppl spreading their own concepts...nd I have gave talaaq to BI now I can't bear crap track of halala comeon guys it was pre planned that's why those stupid kids r shown arghh
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand as they already know RM or halala made the show more down then y they r going on that way only ? I guess farhan sir is more confused than fans and better they shut down the show happy ending with Zaya and relief us from this torture .Its getting so difficult for me to detached from this show as so many memories are attatched will wait for sum more episodes till no RM or halala
Edited by soniadutta - 10 years ago
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree Sonia! I said TALAQ TALAQ TALAQ to the shw too! Zain heard d recorder today&saw things&harshad twtd, I tried to watch d epi on YT, freaked out in 2secs, closed the window! Dint hv d patience or creepy mindset of sadist ph n cvs to watch dat! Wat d heck was d first scene! Repeat talak lyk how many tyms we need to see him say talaq? Count 9 since d promos! N d moment i saw de r repeating talaq seq. I just shut the Yt site!

I wud rather they stopped d shw dan shw the dark tunnel of halala! Such crap the shw has become! I dont get wat is the msg? Evil wins? Faith in God doesnt help? Scheming is d way of life? I hate the storyline & Farhan's msg showed today how much he takes d fans love for granted! He has appalled me! I dont think i should hv evn opened d epi link, coz those 2secs of d epi hs put me off! I wish I dint try watching it coz Harshad twtd! Now I'M determined, i'm not watching! D shw is dead! I dont care if zain knws truth nafeesa n suri are punished or not! I just dont care! I only knw the storyline of the shw sucks big time!