Is Beintehaa Heading For Reincarnation???

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys I m going crazy since last night. I havw literally gone mad after reading so many theories on Talaaq and Idaah issues. Seriously guys a person like me who used to cheer up members here with Spoofs is becoming negative now.I have lost all hopes after reading Farhan Sir's message. At first I felt good but when I read his message repeatedly its then I found out that he is planning for a very tragic end of Beintehaa. Like Aaliya Zain will never reunite but remain singles forever.Neither they will marry XYZ person nor they will unite through Halala. All I can say is that Zain Aaliya might die in the end.They wilo meet very tragic death together.The show will end with ZaYa reunion in Jannat.
After then Season 2 of Beintehaa with reincarnation of Zain Aaliya and starting altogether afresh with new family new equation and new love story.

P.S :- I guess I have lost it officially so sorry for making such a pathetic storyline. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same here Akki Bhai...made a positive post few hrs ago...but now im only not relying on it dude!! Not ur fault bahhiya
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same worries here I am having...
I m only gonna watch this serial because of harshika's hardwork
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
I want to kill Suraiya 🤬
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Akki bhai farhan sir is literally killing us with this torture but i ll not quit beintehaa no matter what i ll watch it till my last breath
NihuM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All my hopes are on todays epi.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Yes me too gonna watch only for HarshIka amd also for Aaliya...I want to see Zain burning and gng mad
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feeling very low
But will not able to leave beintehaa because of my addiction
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same here akki cn't be positive after reading tat msg though trying too hard for it bt failed.
Anyways agree better thy end ths shw let zain aliya die then to shw them with sumone else I prefer to watch them dying in each other arms then to marry sumone else n living in pain.
Better thy adopt ishqzaade style both put gun on each other's head n shoot it ...the end.
N cum up the new season with new story with less of negative characters n zaya same our harshika only.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even your tragic post is hilarious...Sorry I don't mean to laugh but I've utterly completely lost it like most of BI fans.
So if we want to go back to being sane we will have to stop thinking and just watch.
At the moment I don't want to think about season 2 I want ZaYa 2gether in this one and that to soon even if it means Aliya Rehan marriage I will bear that torture also.but I want Rehan to die rather than another talakh sorri to Rehan fans.
But one thing is for sure Beintehaa has lost its charm and no way will it get it back now.Now I will just watch it to support HarshIka and in the hope that ZaYa will unite soon.