Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf

Agree 100%...even I had earlier posted the same as to why have cvs completely spoilt the Islamic concept of the show...they just care about TRPS that is it...

They should have shown TALAAQ in a way where no sentiments get hurt...but they crossed every limit...by leaping 2 months, by not showing the period of IDDAH( which was just unbearable)

Even the importance of MEHR which was so appreciated has been neglected to show just the third TALAAQ...

Earlier few scenes can be neglected...but doing such scenes of SENSITIVE ISSUES...TALAAQ, marriage etc...is just like making a MOCKERY OF ISLAM by showing their wrong ways...

Ikr!!😡😡

Word Count: 1

llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The sad thing is majority of the people are aware of these rulings!! But some have denied to believe them just for the sake if their beloved couple! Ive always said the CVs have taken a very dangerous route! They wont be able to do justice without Aliyah taking the Halala route which again a lot of fans are against! If Zain and Aliyah are get back together she has to remarry wether thats with Rehan or someone else! Bitter but the truth!
And dont even mention Iddah I think even the CVs aare not aware of the rulings around it! I always wondered why Aliyah wasnt staying at home during her Iddah period but without it BI wont really have anything to show! CVs have not thought this thoroughly! Good Luck to them for the future!
Edited by llMinHoll - 10 years ago
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
👏👏👏
What a bang on post Hermain..
U said it all...
They're mocking religious sentiments..
N what makes me angry is that the producer being a muslim dosent care abt this...
This is freaking crazy...
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they r making fun of Islam...i too noticed all this..suraiya ignoring her iddah and then aliya too went to work during her Iddah...i mean it's clear to everyone that a girls shouldn't come infront of any men who is her na mehram but they r doing everything to spoil our religion which is unbearable, no one will see a show in which they insult there rreligion.. even if it's about musllim's rreligion or hindus or any other..
very nice post dear...👍🏼
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I swear cvs have used divorce as first option they don't even know its the last option in islam argh and I m really pisses they are playing wth religious values
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im just so pissed off at the cvs!
they'r making a mockery of Islam and a sacred marriage
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well written post, u wrote everything which actually I heared & watch as well but those CV played with religion. Hope they will understand those issues before showing. Agreed to u completely.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

Yes, I agree with this. But I don't have too much hope about them not butchering religions or beliefs.. I mean look at the so called hindu families in other soaps! They follow none of the real customs! Prime example being Uttaran. Just because the Ghunghat covers the bride doesn't mean you can deceive the groom as to whom he's marrying! It's not a valid marriage when entered through deceit.. But did the creatives care?

And the callous way they treat marriages is also really annoying. Marriage is not a joke, at all. I have friends going through painful divorces and they tell me it's so annoying to watch these shows portraying people breaking off marriages so easily, getting divorced within days etc. it's not that simple! And no one leaps into another marriage like that, for heavens sake stupid CVS!

Ikr? These Indian soaps love butchering and mocking religious sentiments! MANY times my Hindu friend told me about how badly they portray Hinduism in different soaps!

And yes! They take the issues so easily.. one of my dad's cousin's husband died! And my dad is na mehram for her, so she always used to cover herself from top to bottom in front of my dad during her iddah period!
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

I was hoping someone would point out certain things about religion. I'm glad you did.

Although - for Iddah, a woman doesn't have to cover all the way (that's a general rule, not just applicable to iddah), she does have to stay at home and away from na-mahrams, as you pointed out. I know. But guess what? When i once tried to point out that how it is necessary for a Muslim woman to cover her head and whole body, everybody started fighting! ppl don't even care as long as they get romance 🤢

Most of all - if he has uttered talaq three times and three separate occasions, it IS final and irrevocable. That's just the simple truth should anyone want to look this up (not look up someone's opinion, but the rules). So a halala would be required for them to get back. In fact, my belief is that he said talaaq thrice in graveyard and that was the end of their relationship! But who cares? Ppl want Zaya back together, no matter how much mockery it means!

That just takes the show to a whole new level and is kinda tasteless. So the only saving grace here would be if she's preggers ... Then the divorce isn't valid ...

I had never watched this show. Just saw some of it about a week ago and caught up with ALL of it in a weekend ... now I don't want them to divorce of course.

Lets see how the CVs do this. But if they make them get back together and disregard the divorce ... that'll just be plain playing with religion.

If they do a halala ... well I think they'll lose most of the audience.

-S

Word Count: 1

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: llMinHoll

The sad thing is majority of the people are aware of these rulings!! But some have denied to believe them just for the sake if their beloved couple! Ive always said the CVs have taken a very dangerous route! They wont be able to do justice without Aliyah taking the Halala route which again a lot of fans are against! If Zain and Aliyah are get back together she has to remarry wether thats with Rehan or someone else! Bitter but the truth!
And dont even mention Iddah I think even the CVs aare not aware of the rulings around it! I always wondered why Aliyah wasnt staying at home during her Iddah period but without it BI wont really have anything to show! CVs have not thought this thoroughly! Good Luck to them for the future!

Yess, and the worst thing is the producer himself is a Muslim! Does he even care about these things? I'm 14 and i now about all these iddah concepts already.. then how can a man ignore this?