Is this how you portray a religion, CVs?

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello peeps! I'm on the forum after a LONG time. Studies is the sole reason for being unactive here I watch BI too, like, twice a week! getting along with written updates 😭
So, yesterday's episode was shocking I must say (Just read the written update) But like right now I've so much to say about the show, SO much!

Firstly, I must different firqas, as in groups, have different beliefs! However, there is something quite disappointing int he show lately! Um,, during the three month period of iddah a woman is supoosed to stay at her home. She is not permitted to step out of her house. She is required to cover herself from top to bottom in front of men with whom she doesn't share a blood relation! And as far as i know, she is not even supposed to go and work with her ex-husband! But they TOTALLY ruined the concept of iddah! 😑 Is this how you portray a religion! Iddah is not some joke, please be careful CVs about the religious values! And on top of this, she was staying with 'na mehram' men (Rehan and his dad) 🀒 Like, where the heck is Aaliya's knowledge of Islam? A woman can only step out of her house if she has no guardian or supporter or if she has no one to pay or earn for her! Aaliya's parents are ALIVE! They showed Aaliya going to office, meeting Zain πŸ˜•

Now if they had to end the relationship then there was no need to show Aaliya going to office and not following Iddah at all! Don't bring in and ruin the concepts just for the sake of your story, CVs 😑

I logged in to Twitter and some people are saying that Zain-Aaliya had second nikkah too! Let me clear, that 2nd nikkah was fake! In fact, that nikkah was a senseless thing to show (no matter how much i and you ppl loved the scene) Firstly, these second nikkahs never take place in reality! it's a drama , so we accepted it. So, there is not a separate divorce for every nikkah! No such senseless thing is mentioned in Quran or Hadith AND, many people were predicting what's gonna happen! Somewhere, i read that maybe Zain or Aaliya or maybe both of them are pretending to make Suraiya happy! Or maybe this is their plan and this is a fake divorce. Let me tell you, no Nikkahs or Divorces are fake. Nikkah and divorce is not a thing one is allowed to play with! 😑 So if the CVs bring anything related to Saira-Abdul nikkah or Zain-aaliya's plan, I'm gonna kill them for being so careless about religious issues! Maybe , ZaYa reconciliation through these stupid twists will make everyone of us happy and we might start watching the show again, but still making fun of religion is not permitted!

As i said earlier every other group of people have different beliefs! and divorce is a controversial issue. Plus internet sources are not to be believed So, this molvi who said that Zain needs to divorce her every month.. I've n idea about any such thing! I believe that once you divorce a woman three times, you can't remarry her unless she is expecting! And iddah period at some places i read is a waiting period where you can get your wife back, however I've no idea about such iddah!

On a side note, I read somehwere that BI will be back with season 2 after BB. Maybe it's just a rumour πŸ˜• Well, if they do want to bring season 2, Khuda ke wastey don't end up showing ZaYa second janam. And Please, don't show ZaYa kids with same faces πŸ˜›

And yes, a woman is supposed to sit in Iddah at her husband's death as well. So Suraiya must not ignore Iddah. And in case of husband's death, the iddah period is of four months and ten days. I guess I'll be wrong if i say that Suraiya didn't ignore iddah. However, she is already so nonreligious that's it's easy to ignore this!πŸ˜›

P.S. No offence to anyone. Don't fight! I'm just taking out my frustrations Because I've never complained about the show, though at times BI makes fun of Islam! This is the time when i just can't bear all this carelessness by CVs. I do appreciate them for portraying Islam very well but it's just these mistakes are too much to ignore 🀒
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A very very Needed post n glad ur back...i agree with you
They seriously need to research more abt islam...religion is the most imp thing 2 me
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I agree with this. But I don't have too much hope about them not butchering religions or beliefs.. I mean look at the so called hindu families in other soaps! They follow none of the real customs! Prime example being Uttaran. Just because the Ghunghat covers the bride doesn't mean you can deceive the groom as to whom he's marrying! It's not a valid marriage when entered through deceit.. But did the creatives care?
And the callous way they treat marriages is also really annoying. Marriage is not a joke, at all. I have friends going through painful divorces and they tell me it's so annoying to watch these shows portraying people breaking off marriages so easily, getting divorced within days etc. it's not that simple! And no one leaps into another marriage like that, for heavens sake stupid CVS!
Edited by uttaranfanfoe - 10 years ago
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you
They should not make joke of marriage
Divorce is a sensitive issue
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Same here hermain, even I'm depending on written updatesπŸ˜•
Very tightly scheduled, Btw thanks for information dear I donno. All these😊
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And IF they show Aaliya working with Zain or meeting him or ANYTHING, I'll not bear it! I'm pretty sure a woman is not supposed to meet or work with her ex husband after divorce! 😑 Now, in my opinion only Halala way is possible! So they better show Halala or just end the show! Please, don't show ZaYa getting close now that divorce is done! 🀒
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was hoping someone would point out certain things about religion. I'm glad you did.
Although - for Iddah, a woman doesn't have to cover all the way (that's a general rule, not just applicable to iddah), she does have to stay at home and away from na-mahrams, as you pointed out.

Most of all - if he has uttered talaq three times and three separate occasions, it IS final and irrevocable. That's just the simple truth should anyone want to look this up (not look up someone's opinion, but the rules). So a halala would be required for them to get back.

That just takes the show to a whole new level and is kinda tasteless. So the only saving grace here would be if she's preggers ... Then the divorce isn't valid ...

I had never watched this show. Just saw some of it about a week ago and caught up with ALL of it in a weekend ... now I don't want them to divorce of course.

Lets see how the CVs do this. But if they make them get back together and disregard the divorce ... that'll just be plain playing with religion.

If they do a halala ... well I think they'll lose most of the audience.

-S
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree 100%...even I had earlier posted the same as to why have cvs completely spoilt the Islamic concept of the show...they just care about TRPS that is it...
They should have shown TALAAQ in a way where no sentiments get hurt...but they crossed every limit...by leaping 2 months, by not showing the period of IDDAH( which was just unbearable)

Even the importance of MEHR which was so appreciated has been neglected to show just the third TALAAQ...

Earlier few scenes can be neglected...but doing such scenes of SENSITIVE ISSUES...TALAAQ, marriage etc...is just like making a MOCKERY OF ISLAM by showing their wrong ways...

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think they'll make her pregnant just so they have a get out of jail free card.
I'm impressed with all these soap heroines and heroes though., so much fertility! One SR and bas! Pregnant! πŸ˜›
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

And IF they show Aaliya working with Zain or meeting him or ANYTHING, I'll not bear it! I'm pretty sure a woman is not supposed to meet or work with her ex husband after divorce! 😑 Now, in my opinion only Halala way is possible! So they better show Halala or just end the show! Please, don't show ZaYa getting close now that divorce is done! 🀒

I agree...this show isnt nased on Islamic culture nw