Have the cvs misused TALAAQ AND HALALA?

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I know it is really weird for some...but clearly there is a reason why in islam there is a 3 TALAAQ process...found this in wiki... About HALALA...
Couples cannot remarry until the ex-wife marries another man, to ensure that divorce is not taken lightly. She cannot go back to this husband who has divorced her three times, unless she marries another person who out of his own free will divorces her. This rule is given by the Shari'ah to reduce the occurrence of three divorces and to protect the honor of the woman. Nikah halala cannot be done as a condition or intention to make her lawful to her ex-husband.

THE CVS have really shown TALAAQ in a wrong light....they completely hurried the process within 2 days and providing a 3 month leap...the reasons might be...according to CVS

1- fear of losing TRPS...
2- bringing in a character who is shown as the future lead and make the best use of him...REHAN and his family...
3- keeping the negativity of SURAIYA and other intact...to continue their story...

The results in reality have been disastrous...
1- made a complete mockery of the original procedures of TALAAQ by showing their own WEIRD WAY.😡
2- spoilt the main leads of the show...ZAIN...showing his immaturity...ALIYA...insults,marriage and remarriage etc...she isn't a toy to be played with...show some humanity...
3- MEHR had actually brought the positivity of the show...but the cvs spoilt this twist as well to hurry the divorce process...

Btw the law clearly states Nikah halala cannot be done as a condition or intention to make her lawful to her ex-husband.

How will this be shown by the cvs if they bring in the HALALA track????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya right,as they hv nt follow the islamic rules frm start,then also wl nt in future...but i think think think that there wl b no halala,no remarriage but another procedure or twists...lets see.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
only farhan sir know his show story.he want to long drak tunnel to make ZaYa reunion other hand he said if he use halala don't know what he try to say.i have no positive hope but if he take halala then no one left to watch this show becz no one want to see it then i want to see what he do?
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly, they have ruined the show completely.

1stly in iddah a girl is not supposed to stay with a stranger... they showed that...
Even Aaliya's 3 months iddah is not shown, its only 2 months as per show. ( Maulvi had himself said ki 3 mahine baad hi, talaq mukammal hoga, and then after 2nd talaq, when only a month was over, he said ek mahine baad, 3rd talaq bolte hi, u will be divorced)

Again, Zain-Aaliya signed divorce papers as well, so if they were getting divorced as per Shariyat law, why sign the papers?

No one tried to find the truth... not even Rehan...

Mehr which was such a big twist was not put to use. No one bothered that Aaliya is walking away with 51% of the company's shares...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

only farhan sir know his show story.he want to long drak tunnel to make ZaYa reunion other hand he said if he use halala don't know what he try to say.i have no positive hope but if he take halala then no one left to watch this show becz no one want to see it then i want to see what he do?

That is the problem...HALALA is not easy...it is like a punishment for both husband and wife...coz they have broken a bond of marriage...you can sense some awkwardness not only wife but husband as well...that is why it is dragged to 3 TALAAQS and IDDAH period to reconcile...

Hope cvs wake up and do it right...else IT IS THERE LOSS😕
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Honestly, they have ruined the show completely.

1stly in iddah a girl is not supposed to stay with a stranger... they showed that...
Even Aaliya's 3 months iddah is not shown, its only 2 months as per show. ( Maulvi had himself said ki 3 mahine baad hi, talaq mukammal hoga, and then after 2nd talaq, when only a month was over, he said ek mahine baad, 3rd talaq bolte hi, u will be divorced)

Again, Zain-Aaliya signed divorce papers as well, so if they were getting divorced as per Shariyat law, why sign the papers?

No one tried to find the truth... not even Rehan...

Mehr which was such a big twist was not put to use. No one bothered that Aaliya is walking away with 51% of the company's shares...

100% agree..👍🏼..they just do not care about the correct procedures of TALAAQ...all they care is TRPS😡