NO NEED FOR HALALA!!!!!!

SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
THE VIDEO CLEARLY STATES THAT THERE IS NO NEED OF HALALA!! THEY JUST HAVE TO REMARRY!!! new nikka with new mehar!!!!

Edited by sindhu4karanika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS4MaNan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Seriously!! Remariage...no no noo

oh yaar zain and aaliya have to marry EACHOTHER again!! clear
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we know BI is muslim background serial i really hope the creatives have knowledge abt this and go by this way..pls cvs no RM for zaya
llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously!! Is that what you spend yur time doing! In all honesty Ive not clicked on your link but possessing the knowledge about Islam I think you seriously picked up some misunderstanding!
Buuut if thats what rocks your boat then lage rahoo!! ;)
SS4MaNan thumbnail

Originally posted by: llMinHoll

Seriously!! Is that what you spend yur time doing! In all honesty Ive not clicked on your link but possessing the knowledge about Islam I think you seriously picked up some misunderstanding!
Buuut if thats what rocks your boat then lage rahoo!! ;)

with all due respect ive just stated what the video states!! the question asked in the video was "why is it important to a woman to marry a third party if she wants to go back to first husband after her first husband has given hr thalak?" the answer was addressed to a massive crowd including muslims!!
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think there has been enough debate about this already.I have also shared a video of Dr Zakir Naik where he explains talakh in detail and he clearly stated that this is a misconception that man nd women can't get back together after divorce...
Its no use sharing this video dear people will believe what they want to and cv's will do what they want.I say we stop all this talakh discussion now and just wait and see what cv's have in their mind.
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think people are confusing three different talaqs to husband saying three talaqs in a single divorce. I am going to stay with this and hope CV's use this in the show. Someone pls tweet it to to the creative team.
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For ur kind information first correct ur knowledge halala is the way to go back to ur ex husband ..that's why divorce is prohibited in islam ha la is form of punishment being a muslim.its mentioned in holy quran kindly don't misguide the way cvs r misguiding :/ believe it or not rehan nd is family r for purpose nd the purpose is aliya to marry rehan .far han clearly mentioned it :/
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

I think there has been enough debate about this already.I have also shared a video of Dr Zakir Naik where he explains talakh in detail and he clearly stated that this is a misconception that man nd women can't get back together after divorce...

Its no use sharing this video dear people will believe what they want to and cv's will do what they want.I say we stop all this talakh discussion now and just wait and see what cv's have in their mind.

yes I agree... If they show something which does not appeal to me as a viewer.. just stop watching... that is how many serials gets their plugs pulled... cos tracks does not appeal the viewers and TRP's fall...

I do feel bad for the actors though...They might be giving their best but as long as viewers cannot accept all these changes their hard work goes all in vein...serials are meant to entertain people who are busy and stressed in their day to day lives and finds some relief or lightheartedness in a good story..