Likn yar craze or addiction nahi jati!!
Harshika u ppl have taken my heart!! 😉😳

Lets see watsapp in BI!!
Its abut zaya n it ll be zaya ultimately inshallah! 😊

Ye Yes!!,👏
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
You know after yesterday's episode I was sooo angry I said that's it I quit but hell I couldn't even put down my iPad for sec didn't even eat yesterday.Kept on checking FB the forum and researched more on Takakh debated about it even.But today I'm ready for what ever the BI creatives want to throw at us even Rehan and Aliya's marriage as long it's not done just for the sake of Halala which I'm sure they won't.But I hope and pray they don't torture us with details if needs be few month leap would be ideal.Dont want Aliya to fall for Rehan and Rehan too shouldn't fall for Aliya but I feel he might.Less Aliya Rehan scenes would much prefer Aliya be shown with the kids more and I don't want Zain to get married.What ever they do don't want them to drag it.
Il advice all to prepare yourself mentally it won't be that bad inshah Allah.

I'm a true BI and HarshIka fan so I won't quit even though what I wrote above will be like torture.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahz

You know after yesterday's episode I was sooo angry I said that's it I quit but hell I couldn't even put down my iPad for sec didn't even eat yesterday.Kept on checking FB the forum and researched more on Takakh debated about it even.But today I'm ready for what ever the BI creatives want to throw at us even Rehan and Aliya's marriage as long it's not done just for the sake of Halala which I'm sure they won't.But I hope and pray they don't torture us with details if needs be few month leap would be ideal.Dont want Aliya to fall for Rehan and Rehan too shouldn't fall for Aliya but I feel he might.Less Aliya Rehan scenes would much prefer Aliya be shown with the kids more and I don't want Zain to get married.What ever they do don't want them to drag it.

I'm a true BI and HarshIka fan so I won't quit even though what I wrote above will be like torture.

I understand...same here happened dude!! Was checking ma ipad like hell
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahz

Ps...It's a request can we plz stop with all this Talakh debates.
That word brings me down...it's the most unliked word in Islam and for the last few month it's been clouding over this forum..I just can't wait for this forum to be talakh free.
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
join the club...even I am also excited to know what will happen next...