Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In the real world a couple would've been divorced after all this!! In fact if yur husbands puts yu down tine and time again would yu want to go back to him? In an ideal world NO! Im pretty sure if yur friend or someone you know was subject to this kind of behaviour yu would advise them to get away from that guy or even better kill him! ;-P
Alot of people in this forum are willing to jeopardize their beliefs in order to support Zains actions! I totally agree with you Aliyas a divorcee now and if she is to get back to Zain she has take the Halala route! Divorce is not a joke as some people think it to be! Especially in Islam there are strict rulings on it!
All in all I think theres not really a point discussing this as surely Zain and Aliya will get back together! There are bound to knowing the nature of Hindi serials! I just hope the CVs really educate themselves before taking another step! No religion is a joke and if they want to touch upon it then they'll have to tread on eggshells and take this matter sensitively!
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the information tee...
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even m a muslim ...n seriously i have been thinking on tis matter ...like now Aaliya has to remarry ...
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

All the good qualities of zain now they have shifted to Rehan... .. they would have stopped the divorce.. but then what is use the rehan character.. so 1st make zain do all the wrong which is out of character.. same way with aaliya.. instead of finding the truth they where busy parading her in the office or rehan kitchen or with their kids with out any tension.

becuase they want many marriages happening in this show like any other show... they have just created this divorce with out any reason...
what a weird reason farhan has given..
100 of characters r introduced only to distance zaya... thats the only story in this show.. there is nothing unique or new or any interesting concept.. any new character which comes has one role to do in this show.. and plus we have few fixed characters aslo like suriaya nafees saziya and then we have on and off characters like aayat rizwan guahar sabana ghulam . then we have rehan and now new sanammm
what is every one role in this show .. nothing for themselves.. just creat rift or try to make them understand or try to find what is wrong happening to zaya... do any of the character have any other roles in this show
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

I dont know yaar, both death or divorce might happen. Why divorce, because rehan is a nice person. This is why he might want to give her divorce. Both are possible... Lets story unfolds itself.

Im OK with everything after a painful period.😭 But Im not OK with consummation. 😭

I am not into RM and Halala
zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ur ryt...i made da same post...bt sum fans here like to liv in sum delusion...nd r not ready to hear the truth...plus they r so uncivilised that they start bashin ny1 who says the truth if dey dnt agree with it. 😆 ...