Beintehaa - ZaYa OS by Hasi!

HasiRK_ZaYa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well guys I posted almost half of this OS on twitter..but since this should be a complete one I will post the whole thing from the beginning! Well this is my very first OS..
so please leave your feedback!

NOTE: it's a little bit long..but please take time & read. wrote with a lot of effort.
Now after giving the third divorce to Aliya, Zain tries his best to act normal even though he's not! (That tape has been misplaced or however hasn't gone to the hands of Zain) He is having memories of Aliya all around him (in home, room, car..) & in office every morning he sees her which hurts him even more! But Aliya (obviously) ignores him..& is like "What does it matter to you Zain??"

Meanwhile Rehaan (along with the kids) is trying his best to console Aliya..& this brings a smile on her face! She feels better & really gels with Zara & Kabir...Rehaan & Aliya become friends!

Seeing the closeness of Rehaan - Aliya , Zain becomes more hurt..so he pretends to be happy with Sanam in front of Aliya in order to show her that he doesn't care & has moved on! Surayya now takes advantage of this & puts more negativity about Aliya and positivity about Sanam in Zain's mind!

However Zain proceeds to the engagement with Sanam.(to keep his promise to his Mom!)
But on the engagement day...that tape comes in front of everyone (by the hands of the kids) ...it starts playing in front of all..Nafeesa is shocked & all the others as well!
Rehaan comes to Zain and explains everything as how all these happened & tells him that Aliya is leaving Mumbai today!

Zain is now totally shattered & hurt..he leaves the venue & drives to the airport. Due to the heavy traffic he leaves the car in the middle of the road & runs to the airport!
(probably shouting "Aliyaaa...")

The security guards stop him from entering the place. He is heart-broken, shattered & totally lost in Aliya's memories! (those divorce scenes & how she begged him not to give the third divorce)

He turns to go back. By now the whole family (including Sanam & Rehan) has reached the place.
Zain sees the flight taking off & breaks down to the ground shouting "Ya Allah...!" (just like Aliya did in mamu's grave)

Just then Saif shouts... "Aliya aunty.."
Aliya is standing in the parking place near her car! (She has missed her flight)

Hearing Saif's voice Aliya turns around & spots everyone standing in a little distanced place! Zain looks up, sees his mallika & gets up with a small smile in his face!
(Tu hi rab tu hi dua.. song in BG)
Zain starts running towards his LOVE! Aliya stands there fully shocked & confused! He fast forwardly comes & hugs her. (camera runs around them)
Song ends..and Zain looks at Aliya with a joyful face. (just like in the confession..) but Aliya is still so puzzled!
And they have this dialogue below! (in hindi...)

Zain: Thank God! you are here.
Aliya: *with full confusion* what are you doing?
Zain: Are you mad how can you just leave me like this?
Aliya: *again* What's wrong with you! What are you...
Zain: *places his fingers on her lips..* Shhh..I LOVE YOU MALLIKA -E-Zain! I really love you!
Aliya: Zain..you.. (confusingly)

Zain: I am sorry. I know what I did is not forgivable. I should've trusted you. I don't know whether you will believe me or not. But today I am telling you that I can't live without you. Since the day you went from my life, I am only breathing but I am not alive! I am sorry. please forgive me & come back to my life.

Aliya: Zain it's too late. I can't come back to you even if I want to. *eyes filled with tears*
There was a time Zain when no one could separate Zain & Aliya. But today no one can bring them together. Whatever happened it's over now. Those things can't be undone & nothing can be fixed. Not at any cost.

Zain: Aliya..

Aliya: No Zain. Now nothing can be done. This is why I told you don't give me the "third divorce'. remember I told you that you won't be able to forgive yourself when you will get to know the truth!. Now see. Zain, we have no other option other than to forget each other.

(Aliya holds Zain's hand & takes him to Sanam. looks at everyone with teary eyes & keeps Zain's hand on Sanam's)
Aliya: this is your future Zain. It will be the best for you & all. *turns around to leave*
(Zain is shocked & helpless)

Nafesaa comes to Aliya and confesses all her deeds & begs her not to leave Zain..otherwise she won't be able to forgive herself. Fahaad enters the scene..

Fahad: Forgive yourself. Do you have any idea what have you done? I didn't expect this from you. I don't need a wicked woman like you anymore in my life. You broke my sister's (Aliya) marriage..right? so you will have to pay for it now.
Nafeesa: Fahad ..no please don't say that..

Fahad: "Today me..Fahad Osman Abdullah in the presence of all, am giving Nafeesa Fahad Abdullah the divor..."

Aliya interferes and stops him. Explains him the value of marriage & how a wife feels listening to these words from her beloved. Fahad doesn't agree & tries to complete the action when Zain too stops him. Fahad angrily leaves the place while Nafeesa, Shazia & Surayya follow him along with the crying kids.

Zain, Aliya, Rehan & Sanam team up to solve the matter between Nafeesa - Fahaad.

However in the end it becomes like #ZaYa & #SaHan !

( I know this is hell long & the end is really silly. but I had to stop the story so that's why I came up with this stupid ending! )

Anyways the moral of the story is at the end of the day it will be only #ZaYa together!
How? I don't know.. for that you will have to keep watching Beintehaa.

With LOVE,
Hasi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for the positive posthon, really appreciate it!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great work :)
very well written up
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome...
Loved it a lot...
Keep writing...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail