Zain's tough time vs aliya's self-respect!!

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello buddies! !
Well after seeing the msg of farhan sir...one of my prediction now doesnt make sense...as before I taught it maybe zain or aliya nightmare!!
Now coming to halala...still I m confuse!! His reply was complicated!!

Guys one thing is sure...if they gonna halala way...let me say u it ll be diff!! Or maybe nt halala ...smthng else store of us!!
Coz if u see previous episodes!! Its fiction/drama. ..they dont follow complete islamic rules!
Eg: at the tym of 1st n 2nd T...aliya should stay in husband's house!! Bt was nt shown!
Another eg: if husband dies...wife have an iddah period of 4 months n 10 days!! (She should not talk and come in front of non-mehram ppl)...wich was nt follow in suri case!!

So if they going towards halala...den definately dere ll be smthng diff!
Now as being a muslim, I know so many other muslim fans ll be hurted...coz they r nt going ryt accor to religion!! Bt its fiction...so I dunno hw u ppl take it!! Even sometimes in paki serials they dont follow exact rules!!
(NOTE: I M NT COMPARING ...JUST POV N EXAMPLES)

Now if they going towards halala...I have one prediction!
Aliya ll marry rehaan unitentially(nt marrying to go back to zain...marrying for her new lyf)...later wat if rehaan divorce her having some fight wid her or he dies!!! At day tym somehow zain convinces aliya to come back to him n she accept bt keep 1 decision infromt of him n dat is *u can only take me wid u if u accept zara n kabir also* (a tough decision for zain)
And dont forget...aliya now head of BR!! imagine if aliya marries ...working in office wid zain as rehaan wife!! Imagine zain condition!! His intense full eyes n emotions!!

As we all want to see zain pain n repent!! I guess dis is wat zain ll nt digest!! He ll try to create problems btw aliya n rehaan (if they marry)...n do watever to get her back!!

Now dis is only a prediction!!! Now wat if dat 30 days iddah period they follow!! As a Muslim I know dere is no such thing!! Bt as I said before its fiction!! They may nt follow full islamic rules or concepts!!

And I bet u zain ll nt marry sanam!! His inner guilt ll never let him do!! He ll get engaged bt nt marrying her!! And atlast dis sanam ll bring dem together!! And maybe later rehaan n sanam join up!! (Parallel male n parallel female) πŸ˜†

Now 5 reasons y I m nt quitting BI :
1) I really really want to see all those intense n regret scenes of zain! I want to feel dat pain he ll go through!! (One day really this guy harshu ll kill me wid his emotionsπŸ˜‰)
2) I want to see aliya's ego n self-respect towards zain! Her way of ignoring zain! Her ialogues te way she gonna make zain repent n repent!!
3) I want see dat jealousy from both sides!!
4) the way story they gonna fold!! As farhan sir mentioned the way halala gonna be shown!! I want to see!!
5) MY LOVELY HARSHIKA!! they r nt at fault!! For dem I m ready to watch anything!! They work so so hard!! I m wid u pree n harshu!! Love u both!! 😳

So ya if halala happens, I may skip those rehaan n aliya marriage bt I vil watch rest for harshika watsover!!
THE STORY IS ABOUT ZAYA!! THEY GONNA BE TOGETHER ULTIMATELY!!
Ya I agree the way they r using to bring together is nt good!! I mean simple separation was enough!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

So to all BI fans!!
Guys ot was my first indian serial n got addicted like mad ppl..mujhey kya mila?! This T track!!
Bt I m watching it for my harshika n zaya!!

Guys please please please keep voting for harshika!! Its mt dere fault!! Please v need to make dem win!! And stop bashing zain!! His character is lyk dat!! From starting his character is lyk!! Bt this incident ll bring his mind on track!! Just w8 n watch!!

NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE!!
ITS MY POV!!
KEEP LOVING BI N ZAYA!! KEEP LOVING HARSHIKA!!
STAY CALM N POSTIVE N KEEP WATCHING BI!!
ITS ZAYA N ONLY ZAYA AT END!!

Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post πŸ‘
Agree with you
I will wait and watch 😊
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Very nice post πŸ‘
Agree with you
I will wait and watch 😊

Thanks dear!! 😊
iman_harshika thumbnail
Comment maro kanjosoo!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
riakhan364 thumbnail
Agree with all of urs statements.but ya as farhan sir told that halala wl nt b shown in the right way as the previoous tracks were nt xactly accord islamic rules..may b halala wl nt b shown..as suriaia also didnt go through iddah period after usman..may b alia also wl nt stay all alone in separate home away frm na mehrums n the office track might continue n we wl get zain s regretting track...lets see...MY OPINION TO ALL PLZ JUST WATCH TODAYS EPI N THEN ARGUE...STOP DOING ARGUES NOW...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post..
I will wait and watch... then decide if i will stick with BI