Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Awesome post,the show has taken an unexpected turn and a painful one indeed,but have to say Harshika was awesome especially in the last scene. Let's see where it takes us. Hope you are feeling well 😊

Thank you
n yes it was a turn but no unexpected I believe
but yes Harshika have really have come a long way with all positivity
n lets see our next route😃
Thank you for the wishes n yes I'm feeling much better today like after a whole week I am recovering so Thank to everyone for their wishes.🤗
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Thank you Pie and yes I understand what you are saying even I am one of those fans who are positive but if there is this whole RM funda then no we are sorry but for now lets just explore this 😃

I saw a video which post here that makes soo much more sense of this track... hope u saw it...
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome love station as always👏 I was impatiently waiting for your post today...I wanted to see wether u have some hopes or not but I am very happy to see your positivity😊 everyone is no negative here😭 but I know the end game is ZaYa and only ZaYa😳 I hope Zain realizes his mistake today only and then goes to Aliya for forgiveness...I don't want this track to be stretched what do you think will Aliya marry rehan😕😭
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: craziness05

Awesome love station as always👏 I was impatiently waiting for your post today...I wanted to see wether u have some hopes or not but I am very happy to see your positivity😊 everyone is no negative here😭 but I know the end game is ZaYa and only ZaYa😳 I hope Zain realizes his mistake today only and then goes to Aliya for forgiveness...I don't want this track to be stretched what do you think will Aliya marry rehan😕😭

Thank you Astha😊
n yes there is still hope if you have seen the video shared on the forum then it's not necessary for halala track and for me I don't think there will any marriage of Aaliya or Zain with any one else😊
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Thank you Astha😊
n yes there is still hope if you have seen the video shared on the forum then it's not necessary for halala track and for me I don't think there will any marriage of Aaliya or Zain with any one else😊

Thanks for telling me this😊
I will watch that video and I am pretty excited to see what will happen next I am ready to watch any track except remarriage and halal
ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
happy to see that there are others looking at this in a positive way
best lovestation till date...intense episode last night
I'm really excited for today's episode to see how the cv's turn this track