Love Station: Safar abhi bakki hai

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone I am ready for the love station but before that as usual you will have to bear my episode review. First thing first hats off to all the positive members on the forum I love you all👏
yes it was heart wrenching for all of us but I am sure we still have a lot of interest to witness this journey of Zaya and honestly without looking at any spoilers/messages I feel there would not be any Halala but lets not look at that right now which would be the best for us.

The episode starts Nafeesa picking up the call and that really frightens her. She knows she has committed a sin which has ruined a pure relationship but she does not want to admit it to even herself. Finally the fear in her rises of Mamu's rooh she confesses but still she is worried that no one else should about it. No Nafeesa you will have to pay it for it wait till Zain brings it out😊 The maximum you could have done to save herself was to save Zaya's relationship but no don't worry they will have find their own ways to save it without their greedy family members.

Rehan I applaud you as a loyal friend to both Zain & Aaliya. You did everything as a stranger yet because Zain trusts you as a brother you want to save his marriage. I am glad you have recorded it and you were trying to contact both of them and when it didn't reach them you decide to go and meet them. In the precap yes you leave the recorder which was not wrong in POV you did your duty now it's up to Zain to listen and decide from there😊

Sanam's entry was something I found a bit weird because of how she was acting in front of Zain. Like the closeness and her expressions to me seemed a bit OTT. I don't know whether she is negative or positive but what I do know is that the person who we knew would save this marriage was Rehan and he is doing job now I don't expect any other person to be involved it all should be Zaya from here😊

The family witnesses the third Talak all together Suraiya you know you make me wish Zubair was in Mantheran to explode you at this particular moment😃

Over all it was a marvellous episode filled with shock , intensity and pain. Hats off to Harshad and Preetika for those painful eyes drenched in tears😭 Now I am looking forward to tonight's episode whether Zain will listen to the tape today or when is the truth going to be out because if cvc's don't want to drag it can be possible today so lets see. Aaliya is definitely going to walk away head held high which is justified it's all interesting and the suspense of what's next is what is attracting us so guys please I know it's hard but lets try and not think about Halala and all lets just watch positively and I promise we do that we will be very happy😃 Okay this is all for my review we will take a look at the love station.

Filmy Style😳
(Zain is finding her while she is crying sitting near a tree when she hears him she realises he has come back. They both bump into each other and the relief of knowing that yes it's them is reflected in their smile. They wipe their tears and look at each other all being safe. Love how Zain like a kid goes "Khamkham hi dara diya" and of course our cute Aaliya "Khamkham hi jhula diya" my god both are so damn adorable it seemed like their childhood habit. They are back in the same place where they both had realised their care for each other. Aaliya is wearing his coat while he is lighting the bonfire. Both sit around the fire and while trying to heat their hands it touches each others hand. Aaliya sees blood on her hand and realises Zain has hurt himself. "wow" Zain hates filmy stuff don't worry Zain Aaliya knows you have a handkerchief. They both sit there looking at each other without knowing what the next holds for them)

Love Notes😳
(Zain is sleeping while Aaliya is admiring him and blows on his face this scene reminded of the morning after their consummation which she kissed his forehead and both of them thanked each other for the others presence in each others life. Zain looks at her but turns to hide his real feelings. Loved we get to know that Aaliya has read those love notes and she is tells Zain about them trying to remind him about his own feelings for her. She remembers the dates of each love note and when Zain nears her she was expecting something warm but no darling he is not wanting to portray his real feelings anymore. )

Main Sunn rahi hoon😭😭
(Both sitting in the restaurant and Zain gets up to order when from no where a girl falls in his arms which Aaliya notices in a second. The girl further shocks both of them by hugging Zain and when Suraiya enters the image it becomes clear to Zain that he has decide now whether he will fulfil his promise to his mother or not. Aaliya herself told him that his a son first but this time she is not happy because he is going to be in pain when he faces the truth. Zain says to her that Our relationship destroyed me and my family which is why I am putting an to end this relationship and maybe this is the best for you as well. "Aaliya Ghulam Haider" and Aaliya says "Bolo Zain main sunn rahi hoon" yes she is waiting for his decision as she had said she will accept it. Zain says "Aaj main tumen...tesra talak deta hun ...TALAK. It wasn't easy this time for him at all which was very evident with his voice and eyes. )

Now when I was watching this scene I watched a numerous times because pain attracts me a lot as I feel it and one thing I remembered today was Aaliya's promise to herself which was "Kabhi agar tumhari zindagi se gyi bhi to kuch lekar nahi apna sab kuch tumen de kar jayoongi" and yes she has fulfilled it. Now as I said in the review I am very interested and excited for tonight's episode for the reasons I stated. Positivity is what I prefer living with and I will do that and once a big applaud to everyone who has said that we will watch Beintehaa and will never quit👏👏

Thank you to everyone who loves my post and gives me feedback I am looking forward to them today as well❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im waiting to see wht the nxt track takes us and harshad and pree have improved massively im so impressed with their hard wrk n delication they do justice to their roles as zain n aliya...
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to your positivity
Ya I am so much sad from yesterday episode
But I will not leave the show because of harshika
I will wait and watch 😊
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved your post. Was just perfect. Hope he finds out today and chases after her, but too late.. Anyway, you know even all the spoilers say that Sanam is only engaged to him, not married. So I'm not very bothered by her.
Just don't want an awful remarriage, because I actually like Rehan a lot and they'll have to character assassinate him too to make him marry Aliya. I mean he just said Zain is like his brother.. Why would he steal his wife? That too a wife he knows Zain is still in love with?
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is the best love station till date... I am happy there are people who are willing to explore the new track but all here have only one thing.. NO RM for zain and aaliya... I will watch till the date where there is no coming back .. i.e 30 where he can still get her back... Or else I am sorry to say I wont watch BI cos I really dont want aaliya to be portrayed as a rag doll.. being kicked from one person to another... That is a BIG NO NO FROM MY SIDE... fingers crossed...
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post,the show has taken an unexpected turn and a painful one indeed,but have to say Harshika was awesome especially in the last scene. Let's see where it takes us. Hope you are feeling well 😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

im waiting to see wht the nxt track takes us and harshad and pree have improved massively im so impressed with their hard wrk n delication they do justice to their roles as zain n aliya...

I love your feedback and yes Harshika have improved massively and we are all impressed😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Hats off to your positivity
Ya I am so much sad from yesterday episode
But I will not leave the show because of harshika
I will wait and watch 😊

Thank you n yes I love positivity😃
n I'm glad you won't leave 😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

Loved your post. Was just perfect. Hope he finds out today and chases after her, but too late.. Anyway, you know even all the spoilers say that Sanam is only engaged to him, not married. So I'm not very bothered by her.

Just don't want an awful remarriage, because I actually like Rehan a lot and they'll have to character assassinate him too to make him marry Aliya. I mean he just said Zain is like his brother.. Why would he steal his wife? That too a wife he knows Zain is still in love with?

Thank you n I agree with your feedback but personally as I said I am not going to be stressed and look at this remarriage factor😃 Really hope he finds out today and chases her.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

This is the best love station till date... I am happy there are people who are willing to explore the new track but all here have only one thing.. NO RM for zain and aaliya... I will watch till the date where there is no coming back .. i.e 30 where he can still get her back... Or else I am sorry to say I wont watch BI cos I really dont want aaliya to be portrayed as a rag doll.. being kicked from one person to another... That is a BIG NO NO FROM MY SIDE... fingers crossed...

Thank you Pie and yes I understand what you are saying even I am one of those fans who are positive but if there is this whole RM funda then no we are sorry but for now lets just explore this 😃