renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!! New Thread!! Congratulations, guys!! πŸ₯³
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

The intentions and premise of beating up the kiddo is so wrong that the trio is concocting stories about changing clothes or peeping etc. Obviously no one has intelligence to ask how Abhi knows what was happening, how did he find the kiddo redhanded, from outside the room or inside the room. Ofcourse everything is assumptions.

But in their heart, the trio and duos know they did wrong to the kid.
That is the bottomline.

Second thing, if we have to believe BTS spoilers and accept that Pragya would be unsuspecting Abhi as she has seen his chivalrous attitude in restaurant and that he cannot hurt her family members unduly, it is still unacceptable for the audience to take her dumbness. First she has to know by this time that the trio scheme anything abt her. Why accept a short dress? Doesnt she have brain/spine to go and confirm with Daadi. Likewise, can she not confirm on how the scenario played our for the peeping Tom to be caught red-handed.

What the drama is playing out, Take Pragya to the extreme side of trusting Abhi and Take Abhi to the extreme side of hurting her family. Bottomline is...Enuf already...Girl get out from plotting as fast as you can. Open your eyes and play smart. Eitherways your truth is going to be exposed once the wedding is accomplished. And her sitting quiet, not doing anything on this matter is what drives you so mad. How are you even planning to handle the post marriage fiasco for your so called ill mother.

This is the reason...this extreme frustration about soap heroine's actions circles back to need for expose through sticking to truth. Pragya has beautiful chance to expose Abhi with Tanu and her Get out Jail Free card and she is squandering it away.

And since viewers banked upon Abhi's good character inspite of him not using his brain, his beating up for wrong reasons (first time, unlike what he did with Suresh or Purab) through concocted story, is unpalatable.

One would have thought atleast one protagonist would save us from agony. Unfortunately both are going to increase our agony. 1) by doing wrong 2) other by keeping quiet.

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
haha guys , my dad was watching Mai Hoon Na on tv and Lucky said eh Double battery with single power πŸ˜†

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
THIS THIS THIS 
What the drama is playing out, Take Pragya to the extreme side of trusting Abhi and Take Abhi to the extreme side of hurting her family. Bottomline is...Enuf already...Girl get out from plotting as fast as you can. Open your eyes and play smart. Eitherways your truth is going to be exposed once the wedding is accomplished. And her sitting quiet, not doing anything on this matter is what drives you so mad. How are you even planning to handle the post marriage fiasco for your so called ill mother.

πŸ‘
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarth300

Really, didn't notice that they miss out the H, even thought I have a bunch of Tamil relatives

haha yeah 
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I say this in the nicest way possible. I can't wait for the day Abhi gets beat up or slapped (preferably by Pragya).  πŸ˜†

And I just wanted to clarify one thing (damn 20 post limit prevents it all the time). I never said Pragya shouldn't fall in love with Abhi. I can see why she will and I do want it to happen eventually. What I actually said was it's hard to watch her fall in love with Abhi and get excited about minor things when he behaves like this. That is especially true when it results in her sacrificing qualities she has always possessed (self respect and her need to protect her family).

Just because I feel that way doesn't mean it won't happen though. So I hope one day Abhi endeavors to act in ways that justify Pragya's feelings for him. Edited by Lkb79 - 9 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

haha guys , my dad was watching Mai Hoon Na on tv and Lucky said eh Double battery with single power πŸ˜†

lol