Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cappacuino5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing !
U have potrayed Draupadi's emotion so well !
I have always been intrigued about the kind if relationship Arjun n Draupadi shared with each other !
So eager to read what happens next !!
Pls continue soon !!!!!
iturkhahs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM

Very beautiful. Loved from where you started. Love was in the air.
Waiting for the next update
997935 thumbnail
Its refreshing that you started with a happy memory of D's life...😊
Contrary to popular belief I always believe that she had her share of happiness and love in her life even after facing many struggles and atrocities...

I do not want to remember Draupadi as the woman who was wronged all her life, of course she was wronged but she was also the chosen one and the chosen ones most often than not have a challenging life...😊
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Gayathri:

What an Amazing start to the write up..with ArDi giving us a Flying start!πŸ‘..I Loved reading every bit of it & it was so worth the wait!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ..I could actually picture what Draupadi was going thru' at that moment, walking with the Love of her Life..her Man..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ..The smile, the Blush on her cheeks, the emotions..was all so picturesquely written!πŸ‘..Love your style of writing..so Deep & Effective!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

If this the start to the story, the rest of it is sure gonna Rock as well!πŸ₯³..So please do update soon!πŸ˜‰
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U have beautifully expressed Draupadi's first & happy moments with her husband. Loved it. 😊

Please update soon. I m excited to read the next chapter. 😊

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your writing has a beautiful soul to it πŸ‘

preface - simply loved that it! the fragments of her life are presented so concisely, with delicate yet apt choice of words ... loved the last line, where her struggles still continue long after her death!

introduction - the jitters, the anxiety and the innocence of first love is graphed so well ... the sparkle in her eyes, the glow in her cheeks, the smile on her lips ... one of her most happiest moments if not the only!!

my apologies for being late! πŸ€— can't wait for the rest of the saga to unfold!!
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shriya95

gayatri write fast!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

in a day or two next part wil be up! πŸ˜‰
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

in a day or two next part wil be up! πŸ˜‰

good girl!!! n next time do post d link in drau AT too!! they'll love itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriya95

Finally!!! I have been waiting for the first chapter since ages n here it is!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The the first chapter itself had ArDi!!!! Wow!!!
True, that was perhaps the happiest moment of her life post which she never got peace of mind😭
Your style of writing is very very lucid yet very effective Gayatri!!! Can't wait pls write soon!!!!

Thank you so much Shriya! 😳
Yes I too feel .. this is indeed one of the most happy time of her life.. this happiness she might have never got...
Thanks a lot again πŸ€— appreciation means a lot ☺️
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: angeala95

First chapter of ArDi!! 😳
I loved it!! Reminded me of that scene of ardi taking a walk!! That smile on their faces!! Just that was the time when i saw her fully happy!! Continue soon!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so much dear...πŸ˜ƒ
Even I was reminded of that scene wen I wrote this 😳