Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
It was as beautiful as it could be Gayatri! And I must say this that I am happy that you began with this rather than her birth or the swayamvar. This possibly was the only happy turning in her life before Yajnaseni's life was consumed by the same fire that she was born out of!

Arjun had won her, she was meant to be his wife but then why did he stay silent all through out? His silence is what pierces and hurts the most! It was as if he didn't wish to claim her as wife. Maybe that will again be another issue to debate on.

Anyways; I simply loved the first person narrative here. Such a happy Draupadi we've seldom seen after the entire division of her and her feelings. She had so very well noticed Arjun's sharp eyes. Wish it were so in reality, maybe then Arjun could have seen what words couldn't tell!

Please be fast with the updates...I am really impatient for next installments in this fic!!

Love,
Shivani
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved The Part ! It Was All So Romantic !!! Loved Their 1st Words !
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsum update.
loved the way u wrote about draupadi's pov. it truly was the only moment where she was happy and had no burdens whatsoever.

draupadi is so innocent here...admiring arjun and trying to spend time with him,
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really Gayathri, you have a very wonderful way of writing!! It was awesome!! It can't get better than starting her life in her point of view than starting with her dear Arya, Arjun!!! The first words definitely had a great effect!! And it was really good idea of not starting with her birth or swayamvar and this incident will be the happiest moment after her children's birth!! But somewhere I am feeling sad that she will never see happiness after this lovely romantic incident!!! And thanks for the gift to ArDi fans and thanks for the PM!!
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You wrote it beautifully dear. And even beautiful was the way you expressed her feeling. Please please please continue with in a day or two I am dying to read the next part.
khushbooparmar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well written ...👏👏👏
the way u write draupadi's emotion its amazing...
now i m waiting for next update how u write it how she react on kunti's word??
waiting for nxt update..
thanks for pm..
sayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read it... It's awesome... Will comment in detail later... In class right now...
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gayu superb dear!!
i m imagining Pooja in this along with shaheer.. the nod saying "no"... wowow!!

this is too damn good...

If my eyes didn't fail to capture the twinkle in his eyes, then his sharp eyes didn't fail or I must say never fails to catch my smiles!!!

this one took my heart dear. u described arjun in juz one word "Sharp" thts exactly what he is to me.. a bunch of thanks honey... 🤗
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow nice beginning! Draupadi is adorable! Please continue soon! Thanks for the PM!
smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gayatri, this words "silence...has as special beauty which I never realised till I met him!" is wonderful words to describe the paradox situations 'inside' and 'outside' Panchali's feel and makes her hovering.
Please, continue your write, you have such talented to pick precise words to describe. 👏