Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Sorry for the delay in replying Gayathri..😭..bit held up with functions & am out of town..

Great piece of writing!πŸ‘..I loved the Intro!πŸ‘..The Shloka added to the effect of the narration that followed & the portion on Krishnaa was Soul Stirring!πŸ‘..You should continue with more!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

thank u so much... πŸ€— encouragement means a lot...
personally I love name 'Krishnaa' lot ❀️ and that sloka my grandmom has taught me wen I was Kid.. and its a spl one 😳
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartfotografi

Helo, i'm new member in india forum.

Dear ..dreamygatz.., when i read your preface, for me you choice words is very precise words to describe Yajnaseni character. Have i privilege too, to read your writing of Draupadi POV.

Thank you.

Thank u so much...appreciation really encourages me to write more... u can call me gayatri! 😳
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Adbhut, darling!! It is an understatement though!! Every word was chosen perfectly!! It was never the fault of Draupadi in anything that happened!! Her every step was blamed by people!! Was it a Yagyaseni's fault at being dishonored any where? Was it Panchali's fault to have five husbands? was it Krishnaa's fault to maintain a pure relationship with Krishna? Was it Mahabharartii's fault to ask for justice which we take as Kurukshetra? Was it really Agnijyotsna's fault to be beautiful?Was it Yojanagandha's fault to attract people? Was it really Samragini's fault to be proud of herself? sensible answer to every question here is no!! But people continue to defame her!! Everyone is sympathized on but Draupadi lacks even a simple respect that no girl is named after her!! People glorify Arjun, bheem, karna and even durydhan than why do they defame Draupadi!! I always feel my life is so similar to Yagyaseni( not vastra haran!!) and this part really felt as if my life was reflected in it!! Loved the name Krishnaa you used here!! Please use my name too( yagyaseni)Please PM me once you update it as it would give me the gift of the day!! Lovely again!!

yagyaseni πŸ€—
ua words of appreciation really really really makes me so much overwhelmed ☺️
u wrote it perfectly... everything in detail.. it was never her fault, yet ppl find fault with her...that even years has passed yet ppl blames her for everything.. I shall use yagnaseni name too.. thats a powerful name n i love it.. and suits very well for her! Even i feel I can relate to her a lot...
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartfotografi

I'm eagerly wait it.. 😊

will update today 😊
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzs200

beautiful introduction πŸ‘ luv the way u write wonderful dear πŸ‘πŸΌ update soon 😊

Thank u so so much.. means a lot πŸ€—
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

If I tell you that this was brilliant then it would be an understatement of epic proportions!! This was way and above that!

Draupadi for me is no less than an enigma; a tale that has been mis-interpreted over and over again. She is one such fable that has so much to offer everytime it unfolds! I really can't understand why her name and her character is dragged to be filthed by the muck of abyss? Was it her fault that Kunti divided her among the Pandavas so that the brotherhood remains strong? Was is her fault that Hastinapur got divided? Was it her fault that she was dragged by her hair in court to be stripped publically? Was is it her fault that she stood up for what was just and right?

completely mirror ua words!!! I totally agree with every word u said and u perfectly wrote the whole thing in few lines!

Men are allowed to marry multiple times; they are allowed to pick favorite among all their wives; they are allowed to have keeps in their chamber...all this is their right! But if a woman is to place her ivectives or questions over that she looses her cahracter? Why Draupadi cannot be counted among the ideal women of history? Only because she was vocal about her rights??

So true!!! This is the hypocrisy of the society... which sadly still continues!

People sympathise with Karna; Duryodhan even! They praise the Pandavas and Subhadra...even Dusshashan gets his share of mercy then why should Draupadi beg for the respect that is her?? It pains me so much that she still is held guilty of a crime she never comitted.

Yess... She deserves respect and She didnt any of the suffering she went through!!! Even Dushashan gets his share of mercy? 😲 🀒 Less said the better about people !

Your first few scribbles to this very piece ran on a similar wavelength! And I honestly couldn't agree more. Its like you are peeking into this Yajnaseni's burnt soul and pouring out her molten and unsaid thoughts! I would love to read more on this: especially by you!

Thank u so much.. this is the best response I got and am left speechless!!!

And please whenever you feel you palm itching with a narration; do send me a PM. It makes my day!

I shall definitely PM u... now I really hope I live up to ua expectations! 😳

Awaiting imaptiently for the next installment!

Love,
Shivani

Shivani πŸ€—
FeistyQueen thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally!!! I have been waiting for the first chapter since ages n here it is!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
The the first chapter itself had ArDi!!!! Wow!!!
True, that was perhaps the happiest moment of her life post which she never got peace of mind😭
Your style of writing is very very lucid yet very effective Gayatri!!! Can't wait pls write soon!!!!
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First chapter of ArDi!! 😳
I loved it!! Reminded me of that scene of ardi taking a walk!! That smile on their faces!! Just that was the time when i saw her fully happy!! Continue soon!! πŸ˜ƒ