Users

Frequent Posters

997935 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A poignant memory of her life-changing moment!👍🏼
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved How You Described Draupadi's Expectations And The How All Of It Was Shattered, By Kunti's One Minute's Distraction. Loved The Last Line ! Waiting For The Next Part !
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg omg omg!! You have written it so beautifully gayu (would you mind if i call you that?)!! While reading, I can experience her pain and emotions! I feel as if its my pain! Poor Draupadi! I couldn't comment on 1st chapter (There was some problem with my internet, I guess).. But the chapter was beautiful! Thanks for the pm and continue soon!
Edited by Sha-Ja-Fanatic - 10 years ago
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In my defence; my laptop isn't working and typing through my phone is a task in itself! Hence the late reply...secind to it is the fact that like button isn't working: simply because the me and the dreaded button never had any friendship let alone love between us. Thirdly if you come across typos and stuffs then let me tell you that my phone has a mind of its own!

Now with the grieviances all laid up, I can speak about the update. This was the turning point in Yajnaseni's life that broke her so much that after which I don't think she was the same bubbly girl that had accompanied Arjun in the forest. What exactly her mental state would be at that point? Shiuld she go back? Should she marry all five? Should she immolate herself or should she wait in hope; in dying hope that everything will somehow be alright...

Her silence at the Pandava's place said it all. Her dissapointment and her helplessness was all so evident. How at that hour she had been hoping for a solace that didn't come actually. This was just the beginning of all tgat she had to go through!

The ending note to this update where she mouthes that love is now a forbidden feeling for her is like a huge blow! All the Panadavas had infact married multiple times after her. Truly none of them could love her the way they loved their other wives!! Why was her heart stripped oof so mercilessly and then stabbed in a manner so? This will remain a mystery I believe!

It was a beautiful update Gayatri. Seemingly you've gotten into Draupadi's heart, for every word that you spin has a part of her soul.

Waiting for the next installment!
Love,
Shivani.

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww poor draupadi! Yes you are writing really well! I love it! Please update soon! Thank you for the PM!
smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"like cold arrows from a bow" -why you choose this words to decribe her calamity?
The writer usually used words "thunder light" or kind like that.

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Piece of writing Gayathri!! Loved the Depth & Emotion brought in thru' out! It only added to the effect of the write up & made the reading so much more involved!

Arjun's Silence must've Killed Draupadi at that point of time..i could feel her pain while i was reading thru' it..

Well Done!! Do continue soon..and thank u for the PM!
smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"You made love a forbidden feeling in me Mata Kunti"
Closing statement in the end 2nd chapter, with Draupadi's conclusion for the situations her face off, make your reader can feels her deep pain and sorrow.

You describe Drau's inner conversations so well.
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry for being late! its something I always felt regarding drau and u expressed it with so much beauty, innocence and maturity! continue plz
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.