Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Well written, gayathri ji!!! Very poignant and intriguing!! Thanks for the PM!! Continue soon!!
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice gayatri! I really loved it but.
This part really touched me heart -

"You made love a forbidden feeling in me Mata Kunti" I said regaining back my senses.

Do continue soon dear!
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was deep Gayatri...very very deep...the emotional conflict, the turmoil very well done!!! Arjun's scilence went like a dagger through my heart but the last line blew me away!! No one even bothered to help change the situation and kunti...I really like the way u described her. It was mind blowing Gayatri,totally!!!! Continue soon!!!!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
such an amazing update gayatri
poor draupadi all her dreams were shattered in just one sec . her shock ,despair has been written very well
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww i just remembered that episode!! How drau just looked and looked and went away frm there!!
My poor krishnaa!! I just dont understand how marrying one person can break the other brother's unity!!
Even if kunti thot that her other sons wanted her then what difference does it make?? When they knrw that she is their brother's wife then they would have dealt with it, but then everyone gives that previous birth blessing excuse!!

I just cant imagine what she must have felt at that time!!
Brilliant writing!! There is a certain kind of flow in your writing, even when we knw what is gonna happen in the story, u jusy wanna go in the flow and see what happens!!
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice one girl... ๐Ÿ˜Š You understand Draupadi well. :) Continue.. and great to see that you are sticking to the original but narrate her Swayamvar soon too.
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant writing dear.The tense situation and Krishnaa's internal turmoil and her dilemma is portrayed flawlessly.And it touched me that she remembered HIM at her hour of sorrow.And the explanation of Kunti's eyes and attitude๐Ÿ‘ And the last line... it just blew me off.Extraordinary update dearโญ๏ธ
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what an update just loved it
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update. This was my fav line

"You made love a forbidden feeling in me Mata Kunti" I said regaining back my senses.

Do continue ur next part soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
maharjunfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ pls continue soon..