Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I m a silent reader and big fan of zaya.Last thing i would like to watch in bi is remarriage and hala track.Whether this track will lead to zaya reunion beauty of their relationship is ruined by cvs.I had decided to watch this serial for its different treatment to storyvut this is going the kekta way.i will continue to watch this if and only if there is no remarriage of zain and aliya
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
donno how todays girls r tolerating it ...zain threw a glass of water on her face..while she was praying..stuffed cakes yet shes pleading mujhe talaq mat do...whuz he...some god..to decide a girls future...n then he will ask her to marry rehan so that he can remarry...i mean ,,men shud decide with whum d girls shud be.?..i think a;liya shud straight away say ill decide i shud live with rehan or zain..it shud be her choice...u obey ur moms orders..n turn her out...shell get all d respect she deserves at rehans place...n finally only she shud choose whu will be a good husband for her...n not zain dictating her u marry rehan divorce him then come bk to me again,,as i n wen i say...wat r they promoting..husbands r gods..theyll remarry n u go out of their life wen they say talaq...
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u @merryface...I have a todo list for both aliya and zain...
aliya girl first get back to Mumbai cry ur heart out becaz that will make u feel better have a shower and then have a good sleep over entire talaq episode and start fresh gather urself take control of ur life for urself becaz GOD HELPS ONLY THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES...DON'T DEPEND ON REHAN/RIZWAN/AAYAT/AMMI/ABBU OFANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER...u take charge of ur life...
first get out of rehan's house and find ur self good place...mamu has given u power so make use of it and pls don't be emotional and return the mehr its a blessing from mamu so respect it...
u can still be friend with rehan he is a matured guy so nothing wrong in that u can still continue to bond with his kids becaz kids are always good stress busters...
next take charge of thingss in BR as a boss its high time u start exercising ur rights and I am sure this will kee pu occupied constructively becaz IDLE MIND IS DEVIL'S WORKSHOP ...CLASSIC EXAMPLES FOR THIS ARE SURI,SHAZIA,NAFEESA...U WILL DO WELL ...lookat the brighter side u can build carreer for ur self...
I know u may end meeting zain at office but girl being boss u will always upper hand u can avoid him smartly and be bold enough to face himlike anyother colleague ...on a lighter note make him slog ...so that he is also busy constructively ...continued nxt post
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
continued previous post to do list for zain aliya so that zain also gets busy constructively otherwise iam afraid that guy is surrounded by so much negativity that he will end up alchoholic... aliya girl follow this for now nxt set of todo list write later
wink...wink
to do list zain
first stop crying its all over now whatever u had to do u did it now get back to Mumbai u need to wrkout I can see lot of fatigue in u which is why ur not able think rationally...so start swimming which u had been doing earlier so that ur body and mind refreshes and start introspecting...
then plse go shopping with ur mom buy her some colourful sarees becaz that was the reason u wanted to give talaq to aliya right ...do it immediatey sothat might relive some stress from u...wink wink...
boy u need sit back and do some serious thinking and this phulz thinkrationally and think for ur self...then lets see
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m not quitting n never will
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im in not ready to leave jus yet as i want to see where this leads to n how n if zaya gt bk tgther and farhan sir needs to gt a chance of wht he wants to show us it may wrk it may not bt its interesting n Harshad and Preetika have been working hard they put so much effort in it hats of to them wkill def continue to watch...
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your right...I'm mentally prepared for what ever the makers want to throw at us.
I'm gonna stick with Beintehaa even though it gives me heartburn.
Will alway luv and support ZaYa and HarshIka
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im in until and unless they show any sort of remarriage of Zain or Aliya...that would be the last straw for me
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes wl watch it bt f they show RM thn tht wl b my last day need to find some othr way around ppl shd stop being too realistc saying n connectin religion to fictional show I have watchd Pakistani shows even they dnt follow certain things v shd gve a break!!! I know its gnnna b hell sad heart breaking n all only happiness awaiting for us is GR8 magazine lets luk forward n mke them win avta ita ITA all
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What did Farhan say? Anyone has a link?