Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i'l follow the show till its very last day..because its my beintehaa love for beintehaa..and I trust the CV's and I believe that they'll do justice to the characters..and something atht I strongly believe in is that true lovers will always make their way back to each other,no mater how many times they are seperated..and ZAYA they are eternal lovers..they are meant to be togteher for forever and more..there lies the meaning of the word 'BEINTEHAA'
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
don't know what to think he said divorce happen and if they take halala way.i am in confuse,frustrated and feel betrayed becz till last moment i believed divorce wouldn't happen.no way i will watch this show if Aliya marry Rehan no way other kids can call her ammi expect Zain kids.i have no faith in him this point becz he destroyed a beautiful couple.now the day he will show Aliya Rehan marriage it last day for me in show.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys i am in even i am very much affected by yesterday's episode 😭 now i have no expectations i will watch only for the sake of harshika i love them a lot
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he definately said haalal on d way bt he also said dat hw we use it or we dnt use it dat u hve to see .so i'm hooking up wd d shw as its really intersting to see zain wd differnt gal nd aliya wd diffrnt guy nd yet bth longing fr each oder especially zain aftr knwing d truth i wnt him to suffer to hve dat guilt of nt trusting aliya he will die everyday to see aliya wd someone i wnt zain to go through d pain which he hs gvn aliya by nt trusting her nd trusting her mom i wnt zain to knw his mom evil intentions too den i wnt to see hw he reacts zain dnt deserve aliya he took decision lyk in d heat of moment he neva thought dat aliya cn b innocent .i wnt aliya to give zain bck d humiliation ,d pain ,she should ignore him .i wnt to see all dis .
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think they will go the right way but it will be a lot of suspense and the vibes we will get would not be positive but it will get better anyway I am just going to watch as personally without looking at any spoilers or messages I feel it's a big No to halala so I'm In :)
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am in...I watched the show only for ZAYA+ a Muslim back ground...other than that it is the only show I am freaked about...
As long as there is no remarriage divorce remarriage track...even if there is I will skip watching the show but would read updates etc...and would watch it once when ZAYA come together again...

By the way I am eager to see ALIYA's stage at this moment so I will watch it for a few days

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I think they will go the right way but it will be a lot of suspense and the vibes we will get would not be positive but it will get better anyway I am just going to watch as personally without looking at any spoilers or messages I feel it's a big No to halala so I'm In :)

We will just wait and watch... Personally even I do not think its going RM way... whatever he has decided to show will give him the result... good TRP's or TRP down in the drains... And IF it is going the RM way and the show fails (which I am sure it will) we all can say one thing to his face "We told you so " *face palm*
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Other than remarriage am ready to watch watever they show😕
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am in, right now the track intrigues me especially since it is not going the route i expected. The suspense and unpredictable elements are making me interested add to that you have Harshad and Preetika giving their all, that in itself is worth a watch to at least see what unfolds next.

Same here Mandy
Even though Im disappointed but still not ready to give up on this show... interested to see how things play out. 😊
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will watch show with very low hope I think I will be very disappoint if I use this formula