Guy's I am in , Who wana join ?

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guy's , i know i know u read Farhan sir message , if you clearly read it , he is saying IF , and he is saying in tv industry it only helps "HOW" we are presenting story so m daamn sure he's not gona butcherd his own show , by going RM/HALAL etc , if it does you all are welcome to kick me and i ll chupaaaying my face in bawdi and it will be best complete besti for me so lets gear up , let's go with flow and let him to tell the story to viewers, Ima not gona quit in between , if we gona quit it's not justified for us as HARSHIKA fan's ZAYA fan's which we as BI fandom had spend our 8 months on show , so common my
#NOLIFECLUB girl's zainab/mandy/saheba/heena/shuruti/aashi/priyanka-love stations/zaya priyanaka/ and everyone beautiful face of BI fandom including Akki bhai let's support BI & Team .

P.s Keep yours positivity intact guy's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not in for this but I just wanna say one thing. Mr Farhan also said that divorce won't happen but it did. I wouldn't fall prey again just for the simple usage of a tiny word called 'if'. Last time he said the divorce definitely won't happen and this time he says 'if' it happens. I'm almost sure he is gonna take it the halala way.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Look, as long as there's no remarriage of either Zain or Aaliya, I'm up for whatever they're showing...
I'm not letting go of the show just yet 😆
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Look, as long as there's no remarriage of either Zain or Aaliya, I'm up for whatever they're showing...

I'm not letting go of the show just yet 😆

Same for me. Just no remarriage shit will sit well with me.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am in, right now the track intrigues me especially since it is not going the route i expected. The suspense and unpredictable elements are making me interested add to that you have Harshad and Preetika giving their all, that in itself is worth a watch to at least see what unfolds next.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am in, right now the track intrigues me especially since it is not going the route i expected. The suspense and unpredictable elements are making me interested add to that you have Harshad and Preetika giving their all, that in itself is worth a watch to at least see what unfolds next.

Hi-Five Same here Mandy.
I'm just going to sit quietly and watch 😆
He has a clear vision about what he wants, so let's see what he wants to show.
life is not a cakewalk..and people do commit grave mistakes so let's see what's in store for zaya.😃
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

i agree to ur wrds mandy
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We are all in one chorus NO RM... but yes I agree to you..I will watch till its the last day zain and aaliya can get back without a RM...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guy's listen carefully this one to i mean to say that Watever is going on its all actually true. i mean this track how it is unfolding and I saw lots of things in real life and its all real, boys/husbands never listen to their wife's/gf's they follow the misunderstanding then and i think Farhan sir presenting this show in its own realistic and unique way related to real life situation's its all natural and true story now. this is my final take
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys,he's clearly said it all.200% sure there will be Halala & remarriage.Dats d story forward