Difference between loved ones

aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mr. Zain love his parents and his wife.
He can bear torture of his wife but not his parents.

Mr. Zain police complaint is not the only reason of your father death. His condition was already bed.

Did not Aliya tried to save Usman all the time.

Ok If you think Aliya has made a complaint.

Why did not you investigate matter of Zubair, cylinder blast, poison in khher.

You always know that your mom does not like her, even then you are believing that your mom has done nothing against your love.

To show that after complaint , Aliya got divorced. it means keep facing humiliation in your sasural but never open your mouth like nafeesa.

I hope fahad does not give Talaq to Nafeesa. It give a lesson to Zain .

Surya want her Bahu as a puppet for her.

First she mixed poison in nafeesa life and now in Aliya.

Aliya just does not want 3rd Talaq. she beged. But Mr. Zain you did not listen. While your mom just signal you and you give divorce.

You do not deserve Aliya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monash1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am a silent viewer and reader of BI.
Absolutely it was a nice love story. But now a days all the soaps has lots of marriage an remarriage and divorce. All are in the same way running.
BI started in a different flavour. Lots of fans of the show loved ZAYA and all other characters.
One interesting thing surprised me immensely. Lots of intentional destruction was going on inside and outside of BV for Aliya. No one has or had the interest to explore those devils and punish them for good.
Mr Osman Abdullah was only savior of Aliya. Unfortunately show killed him and Aliya got punished for his death. When she was trying to make him better. Mr Zain Abdullah husband of Aliya never tried to look into the details how and why Aliya made the allegation and he and his mother had to land in to jail.
It was painful for him no doubt but for God sake why he never tried to listen to Aliya for a second.
This is the girl to whom he loved heavenly.
But only one false allegation make him to hate her. He knew his mother never liked Aliya. So why Producer and CVs never tried to explore Suraiya's devil intentions?
That is the irony of all these serials. Devils are winning and those who are really honest by heart are punished!!!!
This ideology needs to be changed for the sake of good.
CVs destroyed ZAYA character in the name of divorce.
I bet they could make this ZAYA character stronger with showing devils are punished and the real truth is prevailed.
Producer has to mail for its fans to calm them down.
But viewers view need to be respected for a healthy and meaningful show.