Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys plz watch this video shared by shaz! http://youtu.be/7zlVMQykUOw
They can avoid this HALALA thing!
I'm not a muslim so i'm really confused :|
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Akki, really don't know what they have planned! Hope it doesn't ruin the show for viewers though and please let there be no RM
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
let's see..hope they show ssomething iinteresting bbefore eeverything get hhopeless
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing😊
Farhan Sir hasn't clearly said they will be going the Halala way he said if they do.
I'm confused and intrigued to see how things unfold.If Aliya does marry Rehan then what about Zarine and her son???
I just hope that if it is going that way they fast forward it and don't torture us too much.i don't mind a small leap either I just don't want to watch the details.

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS

Something will be interesting to see ... the way that zain gonna suffer in halala wawww every min he will imagine her with other guy gonna kill him .. he will suffer as she now ...

i will keep watching harshika's act is worth to watch let's see how they will do the story
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the show is running only because f our support & love v made sure they get their trp's n worst possible time even during barkat track, to make the show hit n stay n da race they listend to us n da begging now all da success n popularity is dre so they chose their own way n telling us to c to how whn where wht 😡😡😡 wht f v had gvn da state f rangrasia n its facing at da moment v alwys made sure beintehaa sty on top n does he even realis no one for god sake wl b watvhng halala way probly wl b waiting for a twst n aaliya wl say manzoor hai n da wedding, wl defo gt the thullu so better get disattached frm da show just wtch t as flipping channel knw its vry hard bt yeah thtz da way. I would have watched pavitra rishta instead
now da tym slot wl b 11 toughesttt comptn wth YHM tht story is n falling n luv phase do u really thinh ppl gna turn on at dat time n watch n get heartbreak f aaliya rehaan utter nonsense
now vivek madaan tweet actly makes a point thtz y he ds omg let da story unfold
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Thanks for sharing😊

Farhan Sir hasn't clearly said they will be going the Halala way he said if they do.
I'm confused and intrigued to see how things unfold.If Aliya does marry Rehan then what about Zarine and her son???
I just hope that if it is going that way they fast forward it and don't torture us too much.i don't mind a small leap either I just don't want to watch the details.

I dont want aaliya to be married to anyone else.. she can stay single... after watching the video .. it makes more sense to me..
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think its going HALALA WAY ...it may be like zain comes to know about the truth and may run after aliya pleading forgiveness but aliya may refuse to even talk to him then zain just to create some jealousy with the hope she would come running back to him will get engaged to sanam but alya still wont react but may be out of societal pressure as she is staying with rehan without any relationship and just to hurt zain may end up marrying rehan and with this zain will be completely shattered but then may be rehan might just be killed in a freak accident then may be zain would try to get her back ...oh god why CVS u have totallyy complicated a simple and beautiful love story just to play out halala law...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahz

Thanks for sharing😊

Farhan sir has nt clearly said about Halala.His is nt positive.I don;t think we will get to see ZaYa in one frame.Now ZaYa is over.
Let Zain listen to his mom nd marry sanam.He has disrespected his Dad.Why he married Aalia dat time , he should hve listened to his mom.
Afterword wat is the use of realising.He has tortured Aalia badly.Now she should do the same with him.
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uff itni investigations to farhan sr b nhi krte honge jitni hm ne kr chori hn divorce k baaray mn...whts wronv wid all?lets the CVs do their work well...fictional show h...dnt compare much wid reality...