Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so depressed from yesterday
I am not able to concentrate on anything
But will watch show only for harshika
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm also done with it. They are just playing with our emotions. Y d hell I watched this show & fall in love with it. I'm shattering crying like a hell.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much akki for sharing ths ...the lil bit of hope which I hv till nw is also lost after reading ths.
I'm done with ths shw nw nt going to watch even a single episode of it thy hv played with our feelings unka shw unhe Mubarak I'm interested in it anymore
A gal is nt a puppet I cn't see aliya transferring frm one man to another I'm nt a muslim so dn't knw much abt it bt knw one thing marriage is a beautiful relationship which thy r mking fun n out of which thy r going to get nothing n thy will get to knw it soon.
More than them I'm cursing myself for getting too attached to it nw it will tk me sum time to forget all these n move on n its too difficult ...really disappointed.
BI is nomore my fav shw get lost cv's
Edited by Ashis - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And here I still had some hopes that there would be some way to get out of the divorce. I understand his POV when he says he wants to make it interesting and how by separating the leads with no going back...how it increases the suspense level. BUT I have no idea what makes him think this show will work without ZAYA?! I mean the sole reason this show was popular was because of the characters Zain and Aliya and their TOGETHERNESS! Wether it was love or even their fights...we watch this show for them together! Why would ANYONE want to watch Aliya being with some other guy and Zain being with someone else and both of them constantly suffering? How negative would this show become then?! Why would people wana watch this show after tiring day at work for example? It just doesn't make sense anymore and I'm so so disappointed. Will I quit watching? Probably not cuz I'm way too attached but at the same time I'm gona find it difficult watching a show where Im hating on Zain (a character I have thoroughly loved all this time) and sympathizing with Aliya as she constantly suffers. Really don't know how to be positive about this anymore

I would also like to ask him...how is it 'entertaining' when the lead couple are seperated permanently and are gona be constantly suffering? At the end of the day...all those SBB And SBS rumours were all true and we were fools for not believing them!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan sir has cheated us.
Zain will marry sanam as per his mom's wish .
I am over.I can; see dis
Thanks Akki..
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually if he has a record of lying then I won't take the halala route thing seriously. He denied a divorce. But if he had confirmed no one would have sat through it. He's vaguely hinting at the halala option, which makes me think he won't use it.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Akki 😊
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The jungle scene was so random, I am still unable to find logic in it...

He went so crazy searching for her, what for, when he is gonna let her go... I guess it was only to rekindle hope in Aaliya...she lost it all, when he walked away, but then he came back calling out for her. She got hopeful, that maybe he wants her back... the same hope with which she tied hanky on his hand, the same hope with which she told him abt love notes... they were so normal till that girl decided to fall in his arms ( what sorta girl will go coy over a guy, who is abt to get divorced)...and thats when Aaliya saw her world crumbling down. She is a smart girl, and she realised that this was it.

What I loved was, the girl who had been pleading to Zain, refused to break down in public on final nail her husband was to put in their relationship...

I will hate to watch Zain being a fool and Aaliya being a toy...I would rather assume the day they prayed together for Ramzan as end, with life becoming complete for them and watch till there...

I will not even watch for HarshIka, coz I dnt want their hard work to be wasted...let there be a S2 with them...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For the first time, even the people who are usually optimists aNd positive about tracks when they seem negative...even they are not feeling so good anymore about the future storyline. i personally wont quit the show completely but idk if ill be able to watch it everyday...looks like ill have to go to reading written updates or something! Zain is gona be getting a lot of hatred from fans now onwards...for obvious reasons...and everybody is gona be Team Aliya! obviously i want to see zaya together eventually but i dont know how long i can wait for that!
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
w8ing for track 2 unfold...unpredictable show