Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I only slept for 5 hrs that too with skipping dinner yesterday my head is hurting my mood is off

But one thing happened I watched the last part again and I didnt cry didnt lurch. Ive become frozen now just like Aaliya I only pity zain now. When I watch the old scenes it'll just depress me now.I will continue to watch the show but please dont make Aaliya go through another talaq with rehan and spare her! How much more torture does she and us girls have to go through.

Now I know not to have faith full or partial in anyone
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Divya Welcome dear
But I m literally disappointed the way Zain's character was assassinated after Usman's death
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont have much faith in cvs .I think real concept of this story was talaq and halala.Due to fans response they delayed i talaqbut now they have come to climax of their story.Lets see they listen to fans wish or not.If this show goes on halala way i will quit.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is such a liar...isnt he the one who said there will be no divorce.and what does he mean by its not abt islamic meaning of halala.its how abt we use it?halala is the same n its pretty offending...he himself being a muslim is playing with religious sentiments.
What does he think that he is making the show unique n watchable 😆 joke of the century

So apparently zains death rumours were true...he is dead actually..isnt he? 😡
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am beyond disappointed Akki & you would know my love for the character Zain. I could understand everything even after Usman's death coz of what he was subjected to which was unfair.
But i have nothing left to say after what i saw yesterday, that killed it for me.
More than talaq agreeing for 2nd marriage left me dumbstruck, the Zain i knew i loved would ask for time.

Anyways after a very long time i again came close to getting addicted to a show , a character, a couple .. So i will give it to the whole team for making this show special and I'm going to take back all the memories that i saw before the talaq.
There are a lot of beautiful scenes given to cherish.

My investment in the shw ended yesterday. There is nothing that can undo the damage that is caused.

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okey! Now i'm depressed and cant concentrate on anything :(
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am done with the show.not interested in.bull.shit halaala.arghhh when u don't know.meaning of it atleeast don't.play with sentiments divorce is the last option.not.last and cvs used it at first
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -sylph-

I am beyond disappointed Akki & you would know my love for the character Zain. I could understand everything even after Usman's death coz of what he was subjected to which was unfair.

But i have nothing left to say after what i saw yesterday, that killed it for me.
More than talaq agreeing for 2nd marriage left me dumbstruck, the Zain i knew i loved would ask for time.

Anyways after a very long time i again came close to getting addicted to a show , a character, a couple .. So i will give it to the whole team for making this show special and I'm going to take back all the memories that i saw before the talaq.
There are a lot of beautiful scenes given to cherish.

My investment in the shw ended yesterday. There is nothing that can undo the damage that is caused.

I know Divya how much u luvd Zain's character as in whole...Yesterday he killed our ZaYa and Aaliya...Exactly...more than divorce that flashback promise is pinching me...like how easily Zain agreed to marry wherever Chudail Suraiya says..😡🤢
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Divya,

The nikaah thing, I m surprisingly not giving much importance to, coz he agreed for marriage, didnt say when... and he would have agreed, he was ready to divorce Aaliya...

What irked me was after spending so many moments with her, after her pleading and begging to him and laying her heart bare out to him, he still went ahead and divorced her... Why? coz makers can make it more interesting.

Nothing made sense to me that moment...him missing Aaliya, saving her from Malik, going crazy searching for her... why do all that, when you have to let her go? They have killed Zain and now they will make Aaliya a toy.

So they kee the entertainment to themselves. I m so done with it
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Now Halala has to shown in BI .. 🤬 in order for ZaYa to re-unite in future!
Hate CV's for destroying this show! 😡