Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I will not able to leave zaya/harshika if I want to be
I will bear whatever they show
Only for my love for zaya/harshika 😳
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly, I admire the person for replying to fans and in a manner to make them watch. But thats their job as as a producer.

But I hate the fact they lied to us initially, I hate the fact they are ruining the beautiful ZaYA story so beautifully built by them...yes, its a love story, and if it has happy ending, ZaYa will be together, but at cost of what... the relationship wudnt be same, the purity of it wnt be there...

They were each others only and now she will be of someone else...Aaliya Zain Abdullah was her identity and I will not bear any other name linked to hers...

Besides, the fact that I hate marriages being made a joke in shows and a girl is shown as a toy who keeps jumping between guys. Cmon, Aaliya has been insulted enough, and in name of entertainment, I wnt take her marrying Rehan and then Zain...

For me, its a bye to show... I hope there is a S2 with HarshIka only and I will watch that. In the meanwhile, I have last 6 months till ramzaan to watch...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
And I glad that Farhan Sir did accept that Barkat Track damaged this show a lot..
That one track messed Suraiya's character very badly
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Akki
So halala is definitely happening... interested to see how things play out.
Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing, even though Zain and Aaliya will get together in the end, it will never be the same again :( .. After all the feedback everyone gave this is what we get
Their Talaaq took away the beauty of their nikaah for me
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Justify divorce now after initial lie that it would not happen..
Then justify halala later on saying that it was necessary to retain the UNIQUENESS of the Show..

Honestly I didn't pay for my subscription or invested my time to watch a re-run of Ekta Kapoor's soap of multiple marriages and multiple partners..

Aapka story telling aapko mubarak Farhan Sir.. Hope the show break all the record of TRP..
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

And I glad that Farhan Sir did accept that Barkat Track damaged this show a lot..

That one track messed Suraiya's character very badly

Really pls tel him v r not gona watch aaliya's marriage with rehaan
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Who could forget that?? Talk about slapping fans in the face! At least Farhan is taking time to respond and show he is invested in his show.

are we talking about famous Hedge? Fans slapped him back by ending the show 😆

I am just gonna watch BI and see what the makers have. More than fans, they have attachment to the characters and I am gonna trust them.

At the end of the day, no one wants to screw up the show
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ! But he should know in this world there are good people and bad people,Beintehaa has too many negative people (check the inmates of Barkat villa)
Usmaan saab -positive but gone
Surraiya- NEGATIVE
Chand Bibi-Positive (reported missing)
Fahad- Neutral (lost case)
Nafeesa-Negative
Shazia- Negative
Zain- Influenced into negativity
Aaliya-positive so kicked out
Zarina-Negative
Bilal-Negative
Ayat-positve turned negative
Rizwan-positive Disappeared
Kis and domestic help
Office-no one of any consequence
Anyway,there are so many ways of showing hurt pain distance why Talaq ?.

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: annie07

But I hate the fact they lied to us initially, I hate the fact they are ruining the beautiful ZaYA story so beautifully built by them...yes, its a love story, and if it has happy ending, ZaYa will be together, but at cost of what... the relationship wudnt be same, the purity of it wnt be there...

@bold: I feel cheated annie. We hv exchanged there msgs, and they lied and lied there teeth..
Now wtever they want to show they can, The shw is a done to me.
I absolutely love the character Zain, but i m still not able able to fathom what i saw yesterday.

they killed it all !
Anyways , good luck to the team and to Harshika atleast they will get to perform and grow much as actors in wtever scenes further.

Thanks for sharing this Akki, i hv lost all the respect to this team for lying so much.
Not replying would have been much better than the lie and making us all hold on believing them.