Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Exactly Gagan. ...In the end ZaYa unites but ZaYa magic will be Zero after that
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Saheba I feel our show is heading for a tragic ending with leads getting separated forever

I seriously want to see Zain repenting like hell...He shud get big punishment for not trusting Aaliya and just beleiving those signatures and Jail Torture

About Zain i agree we need to see him repent like hell. I agree he's been through a lot and he's been betrayed as well..but he did commit a lot of mistakes..he did not once think that maybe just maybe Aaliya is innocent.

man i do not know what to say anymore...i don't even know what to do anymore..i loved Beintehaa for its lightheartedness but now it seems that is being taken away more and more from the show with each passing day.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if it really go halala way i mean why?Zara Kabir will call Aliya ammi is he want us to see it?he told ZaYa wouldn't divorce but it happened now they will be together in end but in what way Aliya re-marry other.
he destroyed his own show now his show Mubarak to him.if it not about HarshIka i would stop watch this show.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yup Saheba Zain didn't even think that the girl who consumed Poisonous Kheer can never do so
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs bhai!

Now my views,

Oh ok, so this certain Mr Farhan who once told us that talaaq won't happen and also blasted fans for having reacted wildly to negative spoilers now tells us that basically one way or the other, the story is gonna go the halala way. To hell with him and his fake promises, I feel like an idiot for having trusted this guy and the CVs. I don't care abt the long dark tunnel he prefers or the way he wants to to tell his story. Right now, I feel cheated and betrayed coz I trusted the BI team more than I trusted any other show's but I'm gonna shove all that trust down the bin coz they don't deserve anyone's trust. If the divorce was gonna happen he didn't need to get all so falsely defensive and say it wasn't gonna happen, instead of that, he could have just shut up and stayed wherever he was instead of breaking ppl's hearts. For the first time, I feel 'ashamed' of watching a show. I'm not as immatured to say that it's coz the divorce happened, but for actually having trusted a bunch of morons who never deserved it, for having been so free of worry 'knowing that our CVs would never let us down'. Yeah right, I got a good answer for that. I will always love ZaYa but yesterday, a chord snapped inside of me. A woman went down and begged her husband not to leave her, even though she wasn't guilty and the typical old Indian husband paid no heed and let her suffer her own miseries. That's the best these so called 'creatives' cud do? Zain was a man who stood up for what was right but today, in front of my eyes, he's nothing but a smaller part of his disgusting mother. I just can't accept the fact that they destroyed Zain's character and morals so cruelly. He was never this monster that he is today. Of course, he would be extremely hurt that his dad died but what about the pain? They only showed Zain wanting to push aaliya down, they never showed him in pain of losing his father, aka downright cheap. I never saw him once actually 'mourning' for the loss of his father. I only saw his hatred for aaliya. I hate this Zain, I want that Zain back who stood up against his 'belongs-in-the-gutter mother'. He let his mum rule over him so much that he forgot he had a heart? No, I just cannot swallow that. What have these ppl done with BI? Damn it, why is it that we always fall in love with things we know would break our heart someday?
P.S. I know I sounded rude and I know a lot of u may not agree with me but my intention was not to make anyone agree but to vent out my anger and feelings. Whatever I said was solely my opinion and I would request u guys not to bash me for it as I was just doing something I had the right to. I do not intend to argue with anone on their own opinions, these are my opinions and they're gonna stay. Peace.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

He sent that same message to all... and halala is on its way .. he said what excitement would be there if we show her pregnant.. so talaak is done. The how is Aliya marrying Rehaan!

And as a lollipop for you all fans.. you get ZaYa union at the end

How come he is soo confident that the fans will stay to watch Halala... I guess he does not care about his show ...
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
But Wots so unique abt it.Coz in d end every show has a happy ending but will it b happy for us?Am sure Rehan will die coz I remember dat dialogue in school when he says to his kids " Pata nahi Tum logon ka kya hoga agar main nahi raha" smthng like dat.

And Zain will also marry Sanam,100%sure,days why she said Shez a Parallel lead.And they'll drag dis track of Zain remembering Aaliya,repenting BUT WOTS D USE NOW.

They destroyd d whole Zaya relationshp & d show & broke our trust.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

How come he is soo confident that the fans will stay to watch Halala... I guess he does not care about his show ...

let him show Aliya and Rehan story trp will zero they have no choice he have to end this show.i really wish BI end with BB start.it far better to see a happy ending with ZaYa.
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Fame has got into his head I guess. He does care abt the show, his brain just works weirdly that according to him, halala wud make BI top the trp charts. Yeah right, get a reality check, man.😡
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knew this is definitely cuming since yesterday only.. *sigh*... nw Farhan wil justify himself only na..no human being accepts their mistakes till there is no point of return... watever positive ppl those who still want to watch this same typical crap of halala n rms can watch it.. coz end result of any serial is also same as this bt theres no thrill n enjoyment left in it...i appreciate their strong hearts to watch such a painful thing... bt i watched this show to reduce stress not increase it... so finally bye bye beintehaa nw for me.. 😭
Edited by geet0910 - 10 years ago