Farhan Sir Messaged Me On FB *MUST READ*

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Farhan Sir Replied on one of my status on FB
Please read what he said ...!! Sir gave me hopes now...!!

""Dear All... I know as fans, as people who loved Beintehaa, a lot of you must be terribly disappointed with the third talaaq yesterday... and I love you all for loving Beintehaa so much, hence just sharing a few facts with you... what is the biggest test and the biggest example of love... losing your loved one and losing him/her in a way that there is absolutely no hope of getting the person back but yet getting him/her back eventually... as a storyteller there is always an "easy way" and a "not so easy" way to tell a story... and I have forever preferred the long dark tunnel... it just makes a story a little more entertaining, a little more heart wrenching and a little more watchable... had the third talaaq not happened yesterday, then even an 8 year old would have guessed that zaya will be together...but now when the talaaq has happened, if I still say that zaya will be together, that sounds interesting... now coming to the word which has been bothering a lot of you lately... Halala... Halala means whatever it means in the Islamic context but if at all we use it in our story, how we use it is the key... in TV it's never the "what", it's always the "how" that works... every time we had tried to do something in BI, there has been a lot of unrest among fans... whether it was Osman's death or any other track... every time a cameo is introduced, its not that we are short of story that we are introducing a cameo, its just that the story ahead needs those characters... let me be honest, Barkat track was the only time I felt a little lost as a story teller, but once we got over with that track we came back to our main conceptual story... today there may be things you love or hate, but the storytelling will forever be smooth... it's a story I will like to tell with my utmost conviction and belief that somewhere it will touch you all... so continue being as touchy and reactive as you all are... I love you all that way... but trust me, the story that's coming will keep you as entertained as ever... thanks and love...""
Edited by -AkkiLuvsNBT- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He sent the same message to every other person, Akki...

But what this means? Halala is definitely happening and he wants to watch the show

Its nothing but a bait and I am not falling for it
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Annie is it so ??
But why I feel that there is something different going to happen...!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think we need to wait and watch, hes right TBH i have watched so man hindi shows but BI has always been the best outlined one in every way possible!
ZaYas endgame no matter what so lets just be patient
zayalover16696 thumbnail
I am really falling short of words 😭 patha nahi yaar kya hoga I have no idea whom to trust😭
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kool I wanna see wht happns next am nt leaving jus yet lets wait n see
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So Halala happening?? But i'm gonna watch it because zaya's gonna reunite!
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think jo bhi story beintehaa is knw fr hatke things so i'll wtch d story nd as farhan sir said dat zaya will b togeder no matter wt .so i think we should w8
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Annie is it so ??

But why I feel that there is something different going to happen...!!

Honesty, I do not trust them. They had lied abt the divorce.

And besides, he did say abt halala, if choose to show, how we do it..and all...

So, Aaliya has to marry someone else, what different will they do in that... at most, Rehan may die,and she can go back to Zain... but in that case, will their relationship be ever same.

It will never have the charm of Zain-Aaliya...the innocence and purity in their relationship...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so halala is on the way.they will make Aliya a toy from Zain to Rehan then Rehan to Zain wow what a unique storyline.why don't they just used separation why they chose re-marriage when he know our feedbacks.there is many way he can make difficult to Zain to get Aliya back but no.i don't know what to say.no faith in them i still keep faith for last min that divorce wouldn't happen but they crush down my all hopes.they destroyed ZaYa and Zain character.